FP60?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, seems like there is a lotta love for Auto RX. I have some, I just need some warmer weather to get moving so I can start with a cleaning phase on my diesel.

What's the story on FP60?

Sounds good, but does anyone have reasonable results to share?

I used FP60 in 2005 and finished up my gallon, then began using FP3000 in 2007. I didn't notice any new changes when switching to either of these, but I've used fuel injector cleaners periodically before then. I continue to use these as preventative maintenance doses.

I used FP60 in my stored lawnmower and it started up with no problems when I finally started using it. So I can say it kept my gas fresh, and I will find out how good FP3000 is at it later this year.

Others have had great success with both, including fuel mileage increases, engine smoothness, etc. Hopefully they'll tell you their details.

It was all the rage about 1.5 years ago on here. I got it as preventative maintenance. Others claim 1-2 mpg improvement.

I run two older muscle cars. They both are treated with FP60. The aim is to keep the intake valves clean. It is very effective. Gas mileage?? Who cares? John--Las Vegas.

Originally Posted By: ConfederateTyrant
I used FP60 in my stored lawnmower and it started up with no problems when I finally started using it. So I can say it kept my gas fresh, and I will find out how good FP3000 is at it later this year.

I used FP3000 at the recommended treat rate to store my lawnmower this winter. It started up fine a couple weeks ago.

FP60 is great FP Plus is even better. Not much talk about it lately. At least for me, I don't rave about it much any more because I did my raving about 8 months ago and don't have anything new to say. It just plain works.

In short, increased mileage and ability to increase ignition timing slightly for increased torque and power.

I've been using it for almost two years and the injectors stay clean, both gas and diesel. Boring, but sure is nice to feel the smooth idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back