ZF 8HP Transmission Fluid

These are great in times like that.

61qmT4SGsZL._AC_SX425_.jpg
I need a whole glove like that 😵‍💫

What if you very carefully cut the exhaust in the way to ease access and spend 40$ or so on some real good and removable clamps? :cool:

What if you very carefully cut the exhaust in the way to ease access and spend 40$ or so on some real good and removable clamps? :cool:
That's an interesting idea. I'll need to think on that one. Take a look at what kind of room I have to work with. I do know that it looked like the O2 sensors were a PITA to get out and remove the whole section.

Build a spool piece - could use header flanges ? do the job - wrap the spool with header tape to keep the heat off the box in stop and go etc … Install …

order some quality (vibrant) V bands and take your truck to a well known exhaust shop. my cross over pipe from driver to passenger side also runs right below my transmission bell housing and to remove the transmission i had to cut my exhaust. now i have V bands on both sides of the cross over pipe and can remove or install it under 5 minutes.
i will get photos in about an hour.

Back