YMMV Mobil 1 European 5w-40 5 qt 3 pack $24.47 at select Walmart stores

They are saying it works if you shop at this location and have it shipped

Scottsdale Supercenter, 15355 N Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

37388 zip code store also has the same price.

Last edited:
What's weird is it says 13.3 cents per fl ounce on the regular priced one and then when it's cheap it says 24.47/ea so I'm not sure what you'll get, if you'll get the actual case from the warehouse or if you'll get one jug from the store

Delivery order took for me. Ordered two sets. Will see if I get two jugs or all six jugs. Some on Slick Deals said they got all 3 jugs.

I just placed an order, we’ll see what happens. If I chose delivery to me in Chandler AZ, the price jumped to $6x.xx. If I chose my daughters’ apartment in Glendale CA, $24.47 plus tax (Walmart +).

I feel like I played this game with WM back in January. In before the thread gets shut down as a "pricing error" play.

I ordered three packs of three. When only one pack of three arrives, my request will be for them to refund two.

m1 pack of 3.jpg

Last edited:
when it fails its because it shifts back to a local store for delivery from store.. need to force shipping somehow.

when it fails its because it shifts back to a local store for delivery from store.. need to force shipping somehow.
It seems to be hit or miss (mostly miss) or if you're lucky enough that your local wm has the markdown price. I did 3 different zip codes but still reverts back to higher sales price once I select my home zip code.

Back