Walmart M1 5w-40 Euro pack of 3 for $24.47 Seems to be working again.

I can't tell you, but I ordered this exact same thing a couple months ago and got qty 3 in a box. I have tried another time with different that had no "-3" in the part number and didn't show the box in the pic - and it showed up as 1, even though the description said 3 pack.

Its always a crap shoot, but I think if you get the -3 in the part and the box in the pic - your odds are high.

Manufacturer Part Number​

125865-3

Model​

125865 - 3
Yeah - I’m 50/50 rolling the Walmart dice - now if this was baseball I’d be paid millions for that average ⚾😶

Yeah - I’m 50/50 rolling the Walmart dice - now if this was baseball I’d be paid millions for that average ⚾😶
Out of all the things I've wished for it was never millions of dollars. I'd rather live "down here". lol

My order hasn't shipped yet but says it'll be here Monday.

Reactions: 4WD
Interesting. If I use this ZIP code I get the $24.88, but as soon as I change my ZIP code to my correct address, I get the correct price. Dang.
I would have go guess they have inventory there trying to get rid of regionally. Only thing I can think of.

Interesting. If I use this ZIP code I get the $24.88, but as soon as I change my ZIP code to my correct address, I get the correct price. Dang.
This did the same to me on a previous deal posted here & there were no other way to get the reduced price.
There is a way. You will figure it out.
Let us know your magic if there's really another alternative to above posters situation.

Propflux is from Arkansas, so I put in an Arkansas zip code and found the sale. They must have too much inventory in Arkansas. I put into my cart and then on checkout, they let you put in any address in USA. Price stayed the same.
Works out to $1.66 quart

Propflux is from Arkansas, so I put in an Arkansas zip code and found the sale. They must have too much inventory in Arkansas. I put into my cart and then on checkout, they let you put in any address in USA. Price stayed the same.
Works out to $1.66 quart
That looked like it was going to work but now out of stock for shipping.

How the prior deal of this worked was that it was on Rollback for certain areas. You had to enter a zip code that would be close to you and allow it to "ship" from there at checkout. Trial and error. In the end all three of mine shipped across the country from California regardless.

Also.. sigh.. in for 3 more cases.

Works out to $1.66 quart
How the prior deal of this worked was that it was on Rollback for certain areas. You had to enter a zip code that would be close to you and allow it to "ship" from there at checkout. Trial and error. In the end all three of mine shipped across the country from California regardless.

Also.. sigh.. in for 3 more cases.
When I tried a previous deal doing this by the time you went to checkout to ship to your home address it would revert back to the higher price. It's a moving target that unfortunately is not reliable for everyone. Maybe trying @short says & enter in a fresh new shipping home address, instead of using the already populated home address, that you need to see if it works.

I was finally able to get it to work but you have to find a ZIP code where it's working and then hope that your shipping zip code allows the price to remain the same once you go to check out. Trial and error.

Back