World Economic Collapse is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't be waiting for DC to act. If someone built you a house, would you just let it fall down, or would you maintain it?

The federal government built a whole lot of infrastructure, why not take care of it instead of waiting around for the brain trust in DC to 'do the right thing?'

Or, perhaps DC needs to stop building stuff if all the states are going to do is let it rot like some sort of ghetto. Take pride in where you live and maintain your infrastructure. Stop blaming DC for not taking care of what was provided by previous generations.

Originally Posted By: hatt
First we, the States, need to take our tax money from .fed. Then we can spend it on ourselves.

There is some truth to that. But it's also true that no one wants the Federal Government to raise motor fuel taxes. If you really want infrastructure repair and maintenance, get your states to collect enough to do it without Federal monies. Then you can say no to all sorts of unfunded mandates tied to Federal highway funds.

Originally Posted By: hatt
I'm not a big fan of being doubled taxed.

There are already state and federal taxes on fuel already, so why aren't the states keeping up the roads provided.

This thread started over a year ago. Do we need to redefine "imminent"?
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: BRZED
This thread started over a year ago. Do we need to redefine "imminent"?
wink.gif

It was just started this past August during the market correction, when some members with no financial background or retirement savings were instructing us what to do with ours. The Ignoramus Plan (tm).

You think the elite care? I wouldn't and would simply fly to my private island until its over.

Can't beat them. Join them. Do what they do and become them. Bill Gates bought his way in. Unlike Ross Perot, Micheal Dell, Larry Ellison, Mark Cuban, and Mine Craft's Markus Persson.

Paying for bridges seems innocuous enough but it's actually secret code for "hiring union workers" which drags up an old argument that's been fought 1,000 times, and brings the number up to 1,001. Naturally, I don't care if the work is done by Teamsters or scabs, just keep my car out of the drink.

Gas taxes and user/registration fees only cover around 40% of highway maintenance, so if they ever sort this out to be "fair" it'll be a price shock.

Originally Posted By: Silverado12
I have a crazy idea. Instead of throwing money at the huge military or unnecessary foreign wars, let's spend it here instead.

No, let's give it back to the people it was forcibly taken from.
Let "us" spend or save it here.

Originally Posted By: Silverado12
I have a crazy idea. Instead of throwing money at the huge military or unnecessary foreign wars, let's spend it here instead.

Then we can't support foreign puppet governments that hate us and only want our cash and free weapons.... courtesy of your tax dollars.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Originally Posted By: RedOakRanch
My family has lived in the same area for 10 generations. The first 6 didn't even need money. These collapse fears are just a by product of urban life. Hippies and farmers will be just fine.

Much, MUCH larger entitled element out there now than there was back than. They will come in droves to "take" your stuff. And you wont be able to stop them unless you organize a military style defense force.

Keep drinkin the Kool-Aid...

Originally Posted By: zpinch
Because that's how controlled demolition works.
BBC slipped up and said building came down 20 minutes early.

Larry Silverstein bought WTC months before 9/11: He got $4.55 Billion Insurance for the Buildings

The dust that scattered everywhere around Manhattan just HAPPENED to have large amounts of Thermite and Thermate demolitions.

5 miracles happened that day:

1. The pentagon has a new type of extremely durable lawn, impervious to jet liner collisions, and the Pentagon itself is windows that are not only bullet proof, but commercial jet proof! (Also all 6 security cameras that were pointed directly at pentagon crash were confiscated)

2. WTC building 7 fell into it's own footprint with no collision whatsoever!

3. WTC building 1 came down from office fires! At close to free fall speed, into it's own footprint.

4. WTC building 2 came down from office fires! At close to free fall speed, into it's own footprint.

5. Commercial jet is completely vaporized in Pennsylvania! Rumsfeld said it himself in a slip up.

You should be a fiction writer...and buy lots of stock in Reynolds Wrap!

Originally Posted By: grampi

Larry Silverstein bought WTC months before 9/11: He got $4.55 Billion Insurance for the Buildings

The dust that scattered everywhere around Manhattan just HAPPENED to have large amounts of Thermite and Thermate demolitions.

1. The pentagon has a new type of extremely durable lawn, impervious to jet liner collisions, and the Pentagon itself is windows that are not only bullet proof, but commercial jet proof! (Also all 6 security cameras that were pointed directly at pentagon crash were confiscated)

3. WTC building 1 came down from office fires! At close to free fall speed, into it's own footprint.

4. WTC building 2 came down from office fires! At close to free fall speed, into it's own footprint.

5. Commercial jet is completely vaporized in Pennsylvania! Rumsfeld said it himself in a slip up.

Everything zpinch pointed out is TRUE.

Wow now you define reality as "fiction"??? Try as hard as you may you still can't control the definition of words.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Originally Posted By: grampi

Everything zpinch pointed out is TRUE.

Wow now you define reality as "fiction"??? Try as hard as you may you still can't control the definition of words.

You guys need to get your so called facts from another source besides MSNBC...

Originally Posted By: Garak
I'm sure glad you cleared that up for us. Have another Youtube link for us, as in one that would make Jesse Ventura and Art Bell blush?
whistle.gif

Jesse Ventura...there's another guy who passes off fiction as fact...

He he. I like to watch some of these shows on occasion for entertainment value, and there was one time, can't remember which theory it was, but it was so out there even Jesse had heard enough. I suppose, generally speaking, if Jesse Ventura and Art Bell tell you you're off your rocker, you're off your rocker.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back