WIX ever on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wix is ALWAYS on sale at www.filter1.com
grin.gif

That's where I get all my Wix products.

There is a special rebate this month up to $7.50 on the price of a NAPA Gold (Wix) filter at NAPA, but you have to buy Valvoline Maxlife, Durablend, or Synpower, 5 qts at full price to get it. You can do 10 qts and 2 filters on the deal.

IF going the NAPA route:

A membership in AAA will get you an automatic discount, just flash them your member card.

I can't remember the amount, should be 10% I believe.

The Anti Automobile Association? I quit letting them have my money almost 40 years ago. Big backers of the 55 speed limit.

quote:

Originally posted by Big O Dave:
Another online place to buy Wix is FleetFilter . FleetFilter's website is not as feature-rich as Filter1, but the prices are very competitive.

I ordered from Fleetfilter. All-in-all what I needed was a little cheaper than Filter1.

They won't tell you until the order that you will get NAPA Gold filters, not Wix-labeled. If you are Ok with that, I can recommend them.

quote:

Originally posted by edwardh1:
does wix have any annual sales?

I like them but they cost too much mainly due to places they are sold not being "discount" places

Carquest premium oil filters are Wix. They are typically $5-7 ea. depending on the filter #.

G/luck
Joel

quote:

Originally posted by Big O Dave:
Another online place to buy Wix is FleetFilter .

Someone on the Benz forum linked me over to them today, where I ordered 16 filters.
smile.gif
All fuel and oil for the Benz diesel, Onan diesel generator, and the Nissan SD-33 diesel. Much cheaper than local parts store.

Very nice person answering the phone, he said they basically have one online competitor, who they can usually beat (filter1??) . The filter 1 website does have free shipping ($50+) though, not sure what the fleet filter shipping will be from Texas, though filter 1 is in my state = quick shipping, but sales tax?

BTW, the Wix website has a very good filter lookup page.

-John

I think that Wix products are excellent quality.

I've been a regular customer of filter1 for a while now and have been really pleased with not only the pricing and quick shipping, but especially the availability for whatever we own, tractors to atv's. It's at least an hour's round trip to the auto parts fro me, so much more convenient to order in quantity to have my own in-house stock (like all good BITOG'ers).

Really good score on the Wix air filter for my Kubota tractor: dealer cost $37, online $28, filter1 $14. You can also get the cabin filters (fresh air filter for the a/c system) that are on some cars.

I ordered from fleetfilter a few weeks ago. 7 oil filters and 3 air filters. After shipping still saved a couple bucks per filter from going to local NAPA store. As mentioned the do not tell you until you are checking out that you will be getting NAPA Gold but those are actually what I have been uding so it was OK with me. They were promptly shipped the next day from when I ordered.

I special ordered Wix 51352 from them which is an odd size that I use on my Citroen. I ordered a case of 12 and it came to $5.40 a piece which is significantly less than the OEM Purflux I can get from mail order places or the $10 the local FLAPS gets for the Wix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back