Witnessed Walmart customer steal TV today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel

From a personal perspective the country has only degenerated since the move to flood the country with peoples NOT of Northern Europe.
Every social indicator of what makes a civilized western society has become worse since that 1965 Act was passed and implemented.
As more of these alien peoples enter the country's quality of life gets worse. Fact.

The more posts I read of yours the more I understand where you are coming from.

Originally Posted By: qwerty1234

From a personal perspective the country has only degenerated since the move to flood the country with peoples NOT of Northern Europe.
Every social indicator of what makes a civilized western society has become worse since that 1965 Act was passed and implemented.
As more of these alien peoples enter the country's quality of life gets worse. Fact.

The more posts I read of yours the more I understand where you are coming from.

Nice that we understand each other.

I love how all these alien peoples who have NO interest in assimilating into our western European derived civilized society come here benefit from all the things those European descended peoples provided them and they will not only complain it isn't enough but they often times attack the hand that literally feeds them. Disgraceful.

givemeavowel, I think I will stop responding you you. I feel you are violating the rules of conduct here.

You disagree with me but instead of using a continued dialogue, you now attempt to threaten me with forum rules. How unsurprising.
crackmeup2.gif

I have not violated any formal stated rules.

Last edited:
In most States, store security does not have the authority to chase the shoplifter out past the doors. Store security do not have the training to hold someone. I mean is it really worth it to chase some guy for stealing batteries or a DVD???

But where does it end??? Why not just let rioters loot and pillage?
After all is it "worth it" to enforce the laws?

I love how all these alien peoples who have NO interest in assimilating into our western European derived civilized society come here benefit from all the things those European descended peoples provided them and they will not only complain it isn't enough but they often times attack the hand that literally feeds them. Disgraceful.

Your ancestors murdered native americans en mass and stole their land. Disgraceful.

12_monkeys_9_0.png

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GumbyJarvis
This wouldn't of happened 20 years ago...
A big screen tv weighs less than a 12in tv from 20 years ago

Lol

Haha man you got that right! A big screen TV from the 70s or 80s would've been like moving a huge piece of furniture
laugh.gif

Crazy. I have two buddies. One owns a Zenith 40in big screen with the giant speaker on the bottom.
Thing weighs about 120lbs.

the other owns a Mitsubishi 60in ish tv. Thing weighs a ton. Made in 1980 something.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: cptbarkey

Your ancestors murdered native americans en mass and stole their land. Disgraceful.

Kennewick Man (European) was in the US 30,000 years before the siberio indian ever set foot here, just remember that, and also these siberio indians routinely murdered members of competing tribes
of their own. Nobody is totally innocent.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GumbyJarvis
Crazy. I have two buddies. One owns a Zenith 40in big screen with the giant speaker on the bottom.
Thing weighs about 120lbs.

the other owns a Mitsubishi 60in ish tv. Thing weighs a ton. Made in 1980 something.

I remember one my dad had in the late 70s. It was a Sony stereo tv that looked like a huge piece of walnut furniture. Was all digital and pushbutton,had 3 way speakers (woofer,midrange,tweeter) on both sides. I'm thinking he bought it at some local mom and pop audiophile stereo store for between $5-$10k. Those things were crazy expensive back then,but they lasted forever! Back then they even came to your house to install/adjust/repair them for you. Times have changed,huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back