Why does my wife...

Never understood why women complain about the seat being left up… we have to sit down too sometimes… never once considered lowering the seat to be a hassle.
Nope, not a problem. The seat comes down automatically. ;)

zPIa49F.jpg

Never understood why women complain about the seat being left up… we have to sit down too sometimes… never once considered lowering the seat to be a hassle.
See i just leave the seat down, and then they only complain if my aim is off. Nobody's bothered me about the toilet seat in months

I tried posting a video* I shot of the automatic seat but I failed at embedding the video. I used the direct link option which has worked before.

*my own video, Mr. moderator

Last edited:
I explained the seat up/down preference to my wife by explaining it in a way she would understand. I asked her if she would like to have to touch her "stuff" after touching the toilet everytime she wanted to pee? 'Cause that's what guys have to do everytime girls forget to leave the seat up.

I explained the seat up/down preference to my wife by explaining it in a way she would understand. I asked her if she would like to have to touch her "stuff" after touching the toilet everytime she wanted to pee? 'Cause that's what guys have to do everytime girls forget to leave the seat up.
Karate kicks work.

Kick the seat, not your wife! :eek:
I really don't care if the seat is up or down, I was kinda using verbal judo once on my wife when she complained about me leaving the seat up. Now I tease her when the seat is down. It would never occur to her that you could lift the seat with your foot, either. Every guy has done that a million times, I'm sure.

I really don't care if the seat is up or down, I was kinda using verbal judo once on my wife when she complained about me leaving the seat up. Now I tease her when the seat is down. It would never occur to her that you could lift the seat with your foot, either. Every guy has done that a million times, I'm sure.
We may be overthinking this.

Never, but I will now!

Back