Which gas power washer? 3000-4000 psi ~3.5GPM

I meant to type VOLUME above not value.

My guess is that black oil splooge garbage was some kind of break in lube and a LOT of it.

Was the unit new with no gas in the tank? I don’t remember experiencing that on a new engine, but I guess if it stops and goes away, you should be good. I’d find something to clean that’d take 20 minutes or so just to see.

I have a cheaper model that I believe said to run the original oil for 5 hrs. I imagine break in takes about that long so hopefully the issue goes away in that time.

After all this time I used the pressure washer all day today.

I’m beat. The machine is awesome ran perfectly

But the weakness is the gun and lance. Leaky. The tip QD is busted as received. Called Lowe’s and they transferred me to Simpson. Very smooth. Simpson sending a new lance

I was able to use my old lance today. The QD is balky but not leaking

This machine nearly blows up my surface cleaner. Wow. Works fast 💨

Similar experience here. Ended up with the 4k psi 4gpm unit. The wand is weak for it. Even the properly rated cleaning saucer … well maybe it won’t explode at 4k psi but it also won’t stay on the ground… bought the inline pressure gauge and find that the most it can use effectively is 3k psi. BUT, it’s getting a full 3k psi.

Sucker uses more gas than my 3x3k did. Double. The task completes too fast now.

Similar experience here. Ended up with the 4k psi 4gpm unit. The wand is weak for it. Even the properly rated cleaning saucer … well maybe it won’t explode at 4k psi but it also won’t stay on the ground… bought the inline pressure gauge and find that the most it can use effectively is 3k psi. BUT, it’s getting a full 3k psi.

Sucker uses more gas than my 3x3k did. Double. The task completes too fast now.
Big engine = less MPG!!

I am pretty sure I don't need more power, pressure or GPM!

Wand aka lance leaks here:

1715465060048.jpg

Back