where to buy honda gsv190?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title states, where would you guys buy a honda gsv190 from? I have a chance to buy a honda commercial mower deck that is in great shape for a good price. If anyone knows where to source various honda mower parts, besides a dealer, that would be great too. I figure I'll have about as close to a lifetime mower as possible (that fits my budget), if I build it myself.

Last edited:
also a consider a robin-subaru. HF Used to sell them but not any more. Quality equal if not better than the honda. I owned one for a while and it was a favorite. also consider a kawasaki if you can source it?

nothing against the honda. I have 2 in OPE and they are /excellent./ just giving a fellow wrench some juicy options!

That FJ180V KAI looks awesome. It has an oil filter!!! 10 ft/lbs of torque, too. Thanks for the recommendation. Need to find out where to get one of those suckers.

Well, scratch that idea. I was perusing craigslist and came about a honda hrx mower with the nexite deck, gcv190, roto stop, and hydro drive for $350. Needs a new carb since the guy left it sitting for well over a year. But, other than that it's in great shape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back