What oil should I try?

My oil recommendation is the extra most bestest because it has a fancy red car on the label:D
caca.gif

I would keep a open mind and not be set on a couple of brands since you don’t know what the shelves will be like.

How about Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic? I see it is on rollback at $22.xx.
Good choice, I’ll remember to look for it.

I think you're just going to get one, once you add it to the cart it says multipack quantity one and if you click it in the cart, it brings up a listing for one.
Maybe not. The price history shows $44.88 on 10 Nov. Change to $16.27 yesterday. I don't need any so I got no dog in this fight.

Maybe not. The price history shows $44.88 on 10 Nov. Change to $16.27 yesterday. I don't need any so I got no dog in this fight.
I've noticed other things are screwed up on the site, where it has a multipack quantity in the name but it's just a single unit, I think there's some orphaned multipack listings that they associated with the single pack, if you find one of the old links it'll take you to add a single pack but still show multi pack in the title, I noticed yesterday when I was looking for Lansoprazole, in the past they has a 2 pack of 42ct that was cheaper and I found that googling, but it really only added a single pack to the cart.

Of the OP's list, I'd take the Edge if they have it in stock.
ST may be good today, but costs almost the same as Edge at WM. Wasn't Warren beat up going back several decades as the cheapo brand the convenience and dollar stores sold? Not that such infamy was warrented. :ROFLMAO:
I would second the $3 qt/$12 five qt Mobil syn if there were a store nearby.

When in doubt Super Tech Stude! $17.xx at most Wally's. IIRC you are in PA? You also get Warren blended ST in your Wally's?

Most of you folks know I help the less fortunate friends and family of mine. I sold the 2 5quart jugs of EDGE 0w40. Nothing left oil wise to use in the 09’ Camry LE, 2AZ-FE engine of mine. Will be going to Wal Mart near gf’s place in morning to choose a oil. Thinking of Edge 5w20, Magnatec 5w20 or even Super Tech 5w20 Syn r whatever they label it. What would you folks choose? Wide open to suggestions. Car now has zero oil consumption, 90/10 highway to city driving and I don’t speed (go over speed limit).

Thank You all 🇺🇸🇨🇦😊
My 17 Camry likes Mobil 1 advanced fuel economy 0w-20. Not in store. Ordered online, got it in 3 days delivered to my house. Order more than $35 and the shipping is free.

Most of you folks know I help the less fortunate friends and family of mine. I sold the 2 5quart jugs of EDGE 0w40. Nothing left oil wise to use in the 09’ Camry LE, 2AZ-FE engine of mine. Will be going to Wal Mart near gf’s place in morning to choose a oil. Thinking of Edge 5w20, Magnatec 5w20 or even Super Tech 5w20 Syn r whatever they label it. What would you folks choose? Wide open to suggestions. Car now has zero oil consumption, 90/10 highway to city driving and I don’t speed (go over speed limit).

Thank You all 🇺🇸🇨🇦😊
This looks good to me Adam.

Thank You all 🇺🇸🇨🇦😊
Funny , you gave us 3 choices but some guys just can't stay with the program. Edge 5w20 'Stude.

Back