What ATF fluid are you running right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redline D4 06 camry SE- Full flush with bypass filter
Redline D6 06 Tacoma-Full flush with bypass filter
Redline D4 92 Chevy burban- Drain and fills for past 12 years @20K
Amsoil ATF 99 Acura TL-Full flush with Magnefine

All shift like a dream

Originally Posted By: ravenchris
ST dexron VI, 2005 corolla. Extract and fill twice for 40%.

How long have you been running Dex VI? Any changes?

02 Dodge Stratus R/T: Diamond SPIII
wink.gif

1995 Taurus AXOD Transmission. 100K miles, Just changed out the fluid at 96K 2 times, Changed out with Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid... Feels good.

PennzoilAutomaticTransmissionFluid.jpg

Latest is my 1992 Ford Taurus 3.8L, AXOD, 117k, filled with Valvoline Dexron III and 10oz of LubeGuard Trans additive.

BG synthetic since 32k. Have 71k and the fluid looks brand new and smells fresh. I will still change it as part of the 150k BG warranty program.

Nissan says only Matic J, or whatever. But my independent shop and dealer both use BG fluid.

Mobil 1, Royal Purple, and Amsoil and also Matic J compatible.

Mercon - '02 Ford Escape

I've done a "drain 'n fill" every 10K since new. Never a problem, shifts great.

Currently there is BG synthetic in the 5R44E in my truck. It looks very clean after 19K miles, so I guess that's good. I plan to use it again at the next change.

2005 Toyota Camry (2.4 -4 cylinder): Genuine Toyota T-IV because it is under warranty until 100K. Car now has 50K miles and I just did 3 drains and refills. Shifts nice and smooooth!

'88 Jeep Cherokee - Citgo Transgard Mulit-Vehicle ATF in the AW4. Changed every 30k. (Cheap, works, and is Dex II/III).

'97 Ford Explorer - Penzoil Mercon V in the 5r55E (IIRC), changed every 30k (via trans fluid exchange machine)

'99 Ford F150 - Mobil 1 ATF in the 4R70W, changed every 30k the old fashined way (I can drain 12.5 quarts of the 14 total since the torque convertor plug can be accessed through a plug in the bellhousing :) )

Dropped pan and changed filter at 185k.This was original fluid and filter.Put in Advance Auto atf and filter,I'm sure there is still quite a bit of factory fluid that didn't get changed.Over 200k on origianl tranny.I"ve never changed differential oil.I'm scared to do it.

Coastal Synthetic Blend/M1 ATF/Coastal Dexron VI in a 2005 GMC Sierra. Eventually will do a complete change and put in Amsoil or M1. I've added a Mag Hy-Tek pan, remote filters and a cooler.

Stock fluids in the 2005 Pilot/2008 Prius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back