What are you doing right now?

Traveling, guess which airport.

IMG_3418.jpeg

Last edited:
Watching SpongeBob on TV and getting ready to walk the dog and hopefully get fast food breakfast so we don’t waste time and can actually get on with the day.

Convincing myself to get the day going. :) Yard work, and warm enough for a bike ride, and all the usual stuff that I should be doing at home. Took yesterday off so not carrying all the work stress into a weekend like I usually do—I tend to think the upcoming generation is soft for wanting 4 day workweek, but man, I’m starting really like 3 day weekends.

You don’t work on the weekends at dealership ?
No, thank goodness. They used to have the express lane open on Saturday from 7-12 but they lost so much money paying the workers they stopped. And I would refuse to work on a weekend anyway it’s the only time I get with my family because during the week I work so many hours we have no time to do anything and I’m exhausted. And after the last two weeks I’d probably walk out if I had to work Saturday.

No, thank goodness. They used to have the express lane open on Saturday from 7-12 but they lost so much money paying the workers they stopped. And I would refuse to work on a weekend anyway it’s the only time I get with my family because during the week I work so many hours we have no time to do anything and I’m exhausted. And after the last two weeks I’d probably walk out if I had to work Saturday.
Didn't you used to post frequently about going somewhere to dinner, going to hang out drinking sodas at some gas station, and driving around. And other times watching loads of assorted tv shows and otherwise talking about not going to bed until 1-2 in the morning on work nights?

I have never heard a young buck repeat the words exhausted and relax as much as you.

Step up slacker. I think you're just repeating your parents lingo.

I never had an off button until I turned 60.

Time for me to relax because I am exhausted...what a load 😌 🙂

I have never heard a young buck repeat the words exhausted and relax as much as you.

Step up slacker. I think you're just repeating your parents lingo.

I never had an off button until I turned 60.

Time for me to relax because I am exhausted...what a load 😌 🙂
61 years old here. My off button is always pressed now. I get exhausted just washing the car.....lol.

Hmm. I thought Saturday would be very busy with customers working M-F.

When I was you age I never drank coffee because I had lots of energy.

Hmm. I thought Saturday would be very busy with customers working M-F.

When I was you age I never drank coffee because I had lots of energy.
Ever since the price increases we done our shop has been dead most times anyway. What used to be $79 oil change is now almost double. If a customer has a car that takes 0W-8 or 0W-16 it’s almost $300 just for the oil change. Not to mention $50 a piece for air and cabin filters, $60 for a set of wipers before installation. So yeah customers don’t want to pay that anymore I guess. Our busiest day is Friday.

Ever since the price increases we done our shop has been dead most times anyway. What used to be $79 oil change is now almost double. If a customer has a car that takes 0W-8 or 0W-16 it’s almost $300 just for the oil change. Not to mention $50 a piece for air and cabin filters, $60 for a set of wipers before installation. So yeah customers don’t want to pay that anymore I guess. Our busiest day is Friday.
Wow what a rip

Back