Warrantee compatible.

Is Pennzoil platinum ultra 5w30 warranty compatible with my 2022 F250 6.2L. Will it void my warranty if I use it? If it's warranty safe why is that so.

1680377475033.jpg

The only requirement is that it meets the current ILSAC specification which Pennzoil Platinum most assuredly meets.

Thank you for pulling that chart up for me. I am not most computer savvy. My concern is the WSS-m2c961-a1 specification. When I go to Pennzoil's website and type in2022 F250 ultra platinum is not listed .

Last edited:
Thank you for pulling that chart up for me. I am not most computer savvy. My concern is the WSS-m2c961-a1 specification. When I go to Pennzoil's website and type in2022 F250 ultra platinum is not listed.
The ford spec doesn't really matter, the ILSAC is the only requirement for warranty, and any oil that has the latest GM Dexos spec will far exceed anything that Ford's spec has to offer.

Mobil 1 EP 5W30 meets the current Ford spec. stated in the manual. There are others too. For whatever reason Pennzoil caters to GM not Ford.

I do not want to give them any opening to be able to wiggle out of the warranty.
Unfounded fear. If it has decent looking oil in it and there is a mechanical failure, they wont bother you.

Just keep good records and all receipts. Even load maintenance done by yourself onto the carfax as a secondary record.

Another thing to remember is that if the engine were to be damaged as a result of a lubrication failure (provided the proper oil grade and specs were used) then the oil company (or whatever company is behind the brand of the oil) would pay for the repairs.

Back