War in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend to anyone who wants a different view of the war in Ukraine and the current agenda in Russia visit the various Russian news outlets. The hardcore pro Russian "news" site is disturbing. The fact that neither video is not even mentioned by the most radical of Russian "news" sites really means it is dribble.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
I recommend to anyone who wants a different view of the war in Ukraine and the current agenda in Russia visit the various Russian news outlets. The hardcore pro Russian "news" site is disturbing. The fact that neither video is not even mentioned by the most radical of Russian "news" sites really means it is dribble.

Ahh, but they answer to the NWO/Elites/Stonecutters/Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.

To be serious, it is worth reading them. Back in the 1980s I listened to Radio Moscow. It was interesting.

Thanks. Good idea to spread yourself around. Too much focus on one site or agenda leads to the kind of single minded thinking exhibited here by way more than just one individual.

I see little difference between obscure Net info and the so called 'news' sites. News these days almost always comes with a heaping helping of agenda...

Originally Posted By: Trajan

Ahh, but they answer to the NWO/Elites/Stonecutters/Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.

To be serious, it is worth reading them. Back in the 1980s I listened to Radio Moscow. It was interesting.

Is worth reading them? Yes and no. RIA Novosti is "moderate" and provides some details what effect the sanctions will have on middle class Russians such as their fiances with U.S. banks and credit cars. I use the term "moderate" to describe this website because it is anti-U.S. but it is not nearly as biased as,
Pravda(Russian for Truth) Pro-Russian and some nearly identical propaganda that certain individuals like to spread is published by Pravda.
Rossiyskaya Gazeta(Russian Gazette) 100% government owned. You can determine for yourself if this is worth a read.
Nezavisimaya Gazeta(Independent Gazette) Is as close to as balanced as Russian media as can be IMO. The war coverage in Ukraine is 100% supportive to Russia. The articles acknowledge that anti-American sentimentalism is very high now in Russia. It also writes detailed articles why it is not best for Russia to completely sever ties with the west and writes Russians do not want to isolate themselves from the E.U./U.S.
Russkaya Vesna Is an pure Russian Separatist in Ukraine website. It is pure propaganda since the tide of the war in Ukraine has turned it is almost completely focused on Ukraine. While the war effort in the eastern part of Ukraine was in their favor it published pieces of pseudo-science, anti-American, anti-European Union, antisemitism, and extreme pro-Russian sentiment(lock step with someone I do not recall who). The website will still post articles with the aforementioned sentiments but it is secondary to anti-Ukraine propaganda and the war effort currently. The site writers hint at possible help from Moscow, I suspect this is to keep moral up.

To provide an example of how far out Russkaya Vesna is there is a new posted article that Sweden nationals has declared a war against "New Russians" and the war between Sweden nationals and "New Russians" is currently underway as we speak.

I would post the article but it violates a few BITOG rules.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
PG-2014-05-08-ukraine-russia-0-01.png

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worl...ists-are-wrong/

Really?
crazy.gif

A fake survey.

No, a real one...

Quote:
So how is western propaganda any better than that from the east?

My, what a rather ignorant "relativist" statement. The Western Media has a pretense of being somewhat free and critical of their home governments. The Current Russian media has the reputation of being jailed or found dead when reporting human rights violations by the Russian military...

Quote:
In any case Putin and Russia do NOT want to invade and turn eastern Ukraine into a province of Russia, they are simply going to do what the majority of the eastern half of the country want, which is autonomy with alignment to Russia.

No. They could give a [censored] what anyone in Eastern Ukraine think. They want to destabilize the Ukraine in order to prevent their alignment with the West and yet another actual democratic gov't because Putin and certain cronies fear Western liberalism will threaten their positions...

Quote:
Yet the USA invaded Iraq and destroyed the nation under false pretenses that US officials KNEW about, and silence about that.

The hypocrisy is mind boggling to say the least.

What "hypocrisy?" Mine of the gov'ts? I personally think many of those "officials" were too stupid to bother with actual facts and just assumed what they wanted to hear. But what does that have to do with arming a fringe minority to terrorize the majority?

Quote:
Oh, lets not forget about the original Ashkanazi Khazar terrorist groups invading the Holy Land in the 1930s (operated by Begin and Meir) and driving the rightful semitic land owners from their property that they owned for at least a thousand years, while the Ashkanazi never set foot in the Holy Land until the 1930s.
whistle.gif

Pot, meet kettle.
crackmeup2.gif

[censored] are you even talking about? What does any of that have to do with the Ukraine? I think the only pot here is something of another color...

PG-2014-05-08-ukraine-russia-0-01.png

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worl...ists-are-wrong/

Really?
crazy.gif

A fake survey.

No, a real one...

Quote:
So how is western propaganda any better than that from the east?

My, what a rather ignorant "relativist" statement. The Western Media has a pretense of being somewhat free and critical of their home governments. The Current Russian media has the reputation of being jailed or found dead when reporting human rights violations by the Russian military...

Quote:
In any case Putin and Russia do NOT want to invade and turn eastern Ukraine into a province of Russia, they are simply going to do what the majority of the eastern half of the country want, which is autonomy with alignment to Russia.

No. They could give a [censored] what anyone in Eastern Ukraine think. They want to destabilize the Ukraine in order to prevent their alignment with the West and yet another actual democratic gov't because Putin and certain cronies fear Western liberalism will threaten their positions...

Quote:
Yet the USA invaded Iraq and destroyed the nation under false pretenses that US officials KNEW about, and silence about that.

The hypocrisy is mind boggling to say the least.

What "hypocrisy?" Mine of the gov'ts? I personally think many of those "officials" were too stupid to bother with actual facts and just assumed what they wanted to hear. But what does that have to do with arming a fringe minority to terrorize the majority?

Quote:
Oh, lets not forget about the original Ashkanazi Khazar terrorist groups invading the Holy Land in the 1930s (operated by Begin and Meir) and driving the rightful semitic land owners from their property that they owned for at least a thousand years, while the Ashkanazi never set foot in the Holy Land until the 1930s.
whistle.gif

Pot, meet kettle.
crackmeup2.gif

[censored] are you even talking about? What does any of that have to do with the Ukraine? I think the only pot here is something of another color...

1. Even antiqueshell does not know what he/she is talking about. 2. Nada. 3. I do not blame you.

The most distributing part he/she laughed about his post about false history.

Last edited:
IIRC, one of the things Russia isn't happy about is the possibility that Ukraine will join NATO. They do not want NATO to expand in their direction.

Yesterday the EU and the US put into place economic sanctions that will really bite Russia hard.
Hit the kleptocrats in their wallets and see how long it takes them to fold.
My guess is that Putin will be leaving Ukraine to determine it's own destiny with his tail between his legs in the next few weeks.
The threat to embargo gas supplies to the EU is hollow, in that Russia badly needs the Euros if the current regime is to survive.
The US has very deep pockets.
Puitn's Russia is all mouth and no wallet.

Russian news is reporting the sanctions do not mean much of anything with as far as the E.U. sanctions are concerned. Russian news has stated there are many loopholes around them and the E.U. sanctions are only for one year.

The Russian news releases have not been very detailed on the U.S. sanctions other then ordinary Russians can still use their Visa and Mastercard's.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Putting sanctions on Russia is the dumbest thing this country has ever done.

Yes, it is..... it will only increase the resolve of Putin, and although folks here don't like to admit it (and never will) the people of Russia support their leader.

You see unlike the polyglot we have in the USA today,(our
country is NO LONGER a true nation), Russia IS a nation and they are united, they also realize that the west is almost totally within the grips of certain special interest groups that have monopolized the hold on power in western countries and their organizations (like the EW, NATO, and things like the CFR, IMF, and others).

I actually am pleased that the west is placing those sanctions as it will push Russia to act and move into the eastern half of the Ukraine. If it puts those "special interests" in the west reeling on their heels so much the better.

Wow! Now you are pleased economic sanctions are imposed because it may prompt Russia deeper into Ukraine and cause more people to be killed and a sovereign nation to be annexed. This is going into the real deep end.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Putting sanctions on Russia is the dumbest thing this country has ever done.

I've seen dumber things for sure. How about war in Iraq for starters?

So, what do you propose instead, should USA pay Puting for each ukranian killed?

Just like we are doing something similar in middle east?

Wow! Now you are pleased economic sanctions are imposed because it may prompt Russia deeper into Ukraine and cause more people to be killed and a sovereign nation to be annexed. This is going into the real deep end.

I'm sure you'll excuse me for not ignoring your hypocrisy.

Iraq? No, lets don't talk about that or....

Afghanistan
Argentina
Chile
Nicaragua
Panama
El Salvador
Grenada
Iran
Lebanon
Libya
Sudan
Viet Nam

The list goes on, and on, and ....oooooon.

As you well know the eastern half of the Ukraine will welcome the Russian forces with open arms...They WANT to be aligned with
Russia, and will NOT be annexed, they will be an autonomous entity aligned with Russia, the only ones that will be under the gun will be agents of the west in the Ukrainian military. Yes, there will be deaths but not many because these folks will leave soon after the Russians move in.

Unlike Iraq where the US murdered tens of thousands....most of which were civilians in the line of fire. Iraq is a prime example of total destruction of a nation, that was of NO harm to us, the officials knew about the lies provided and still invaded bombing and killing, and the chaos still goes on today. The Ukrainian situation will end nothing like that.

Last edited:

Hypocrisy.....

Iraq? No, lets don't talk about that or....

Afghanistan
Argentina
Chile
Nicaragua
Panama
El Salvador
Grenada
Lebanon
Libya
Sudan
Viet Nam

The list goes on, and on, and ....oooooon.

As you well know the eastern half of the Ukraine will welcome the Russian forces with open arms...They WANT to be aligned with
Russia, and will NOT be annexed, they will be an autonomous entity aligned with Russia, the only ones that will be under the gun will be agents of the west in the Ukrainian military. Yes, there will be deaths but no many because these folks will leave soon after the Russians move in.

Unlike Iraq where the US murdered tens of thousands....most of which were civilians in the line of fire.

The last time I checked none of the countries listed became American territories of each action. Also I recommend you learn the definition of Hypocrisy. I never posted I am pleased Russia has imposed sanctions against the United States prompting Cuba to be annexed.

The last time I checked none of the countries listed became American territories of each action. Also I recommend you learn the definition of Hypocrisy. I never posted I am pleased Russia has imposed sanctions against the United States prompting Cuba to be annexed.

No, they became something worse, for their own people and our country as well.

We installed tyrants in those countries and those butchers proceeded to continue to murder innocent civilians and mismanage their own countries for DECADES in most cases, while the US paid stooges got rich doing our bidding.

Then after the people of those nations rebelled against the paid US stooges they had an even greater dislike or hatred for our country, which leads to things like the Iran situation.
My friend that is the ugly reality of blow back.

Now we have the continuation of vile things like
Project For a New American Century which is creating more hatred for my country on a daily basis. Who developed it?
wink.gif

Last edited:

No, they became something worse, for their own people and our country as well.

We installed tyrants in those countries and those butchers proceeded to continue to murder innocent civilians and mismanage their own countries for DECADES in most cases, while the US paid stooges got rich doing our bidding.

Afghanistan-The U.S. is still there. Citizens are not being butchered. The citizens are ecstatic to vote.
Argentina-The U.S. and Argentina have been close allies since the inception of Argentina.
Chile-The American resentment is so strong in Chile that I have never had to buy a drink or pay for dinner in Chile. Bad Americans. No butchering is going on.
Nicaragua-Sure Americans have done such horrible things there. Rebuilding the country after natural disasters and Nicaraguans are rioting daily because of the bad American's after giving Nicaragua over a billion dollars.
Panama-The hatred Panama has for the U.S. is so strong Panamanians send their children here to receive their high education. No butchering is happening hear either. But some drug pushing dictator from here was imprisoned in the U.S. Panama did not request for him to be returned.
El Salvador-The U.S. has been so bad to El Salvador the children of El Salvador are literally showing up on America's doorstep.
Grenada-Really the people are so thankful of the U.S. the day the U.S. military invaded is a national holiday called Thanksgiving. Bad Americans.
Lebanon-The relationship with Lebanon is bi-polar.
Libya-Libyans are so upset Gaddafi was killed with NATO support the majority of Libyans are happy with U.S. leadership.
Sudan-The only complaint the citizens of Sudan have is the U.S. is not more involved in their affairs.
Viet Nam-After the U.S. left Vietnam the conquering North installed its own government.
Then after the people of those nations rebelled against the paid US stooges they had an even greater dislike or hatred for our country, which leads to things like the Iran situation.

Nothing in your examples is like Iran.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshellMy friend that is the ugly reality of blow back.[/quote

antiqueshell said:
Now we have the continuation of vile things like
Project For a New American Century which is creating more hatred for my country on a daily basis. Who developed it?
wink.gif

You see unlike the polyglot we have in the USA today,(our
country is NO LONGER a true nation)

Although I will speak up for your rights to speak your mind. We will never be friends.
You said the United States is not a country. It is polyglot due to many ethnicity's and cultures thus we will never be friends.

Very few people in this world hate Americans. Even now your average Russian does not hate Americans. They blindly support Putin right now but as whole they do not hate Americans. You will never know because the only information you have gathered to make your assessment is with people that are like you, you do not go out into the world rather you listen on your HAM radio and visit on the internet. If you are so wanting Putin to destroy your fictional world order lend your expertise to Russia. You and Snowden might get along with Putin. I recommend you do not get to cozy while you are there. If Putin's expansion does not come to fruition the old Soviet hardliners that allow Putin to lead in Russia will not be very pleased and thus his regime will not be long for Russia in the near future.

Last edited:
I'll let our intelligent members research those nations I mentioned on their own, they will find that what you have posted with regards to them is clearly NOT accurate.

I agree that most other peoples in the world don't "hate"
the ordinary US citizen, and they shouldn't. What those folks do hate is the "interests" that control my goverment, and they are NOT interests that are conducting the business of government in OUR best interests (US Citizens = We The People) as referred to in the
US Constitution. On the contrary they are doing he bidding of
special interests that are detrimental to
We The People Of The United States Of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back