War in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dave1251
Originally Posted By: Trav
More breaking news.

http://www.infowars.com/whistleblower-u-s-satellite-images-show-ukrainian-troops-shooting-down-mh17/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/malaysian-a...warzone/5392540

Now citing Alex Jones. The same Alex Jones has a networth of over 8 million dollars by selling blink and miss play-lets to anyone gullible enough and with the attention span of a 5 year old not to catch his many contradictions in just about every interview and story he has written.

Then globalreasearch the site that has posted such garbage that "ethnic cleansing in Bosnia did not happen".

Trav the preceding are not examples of breaking news.

Ahhh, conspiracy theorists.....

http://ryan59479.wordpress.com/2014/06/28/how-to-debunk-a-conspiracy-theory/

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Why all the man-love for Putin? Does he get a free pass because he rides horses topless and wrestles bears?

hahaha
Nah, because 'certain entities' are trying really hard to make him out to be a bad guy. To some people, that's a huge red flag.

We've seen this enough times in our short lives to get the 'gig' and understand the whole 'false flag uh oh they're bad we gotta take action' kinda garbage.

Originally Posted By: jrustles
Also, what is this "Russian Separatist" [censored]?

New Russia commemorates the heroes: Vadim Chernyak and Nikolai Bakhmach (video)
http://rusvesna.su/

"Weekdays Novorossia full of tragedies. In addition, our people show their best qualities Slavic character. We are constantly confronted with manifestations of reciprocity, courage, self-sacrifice. "

Well if the Russian people consider the "Ukrainian Rebels" "New Russia citizens." Then what do you purpose what is the current name for the "Russian Separatist"?

This entire thing stinks of imperialistic venture, and Putin's not the bad guy here.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/19-07-2014/128094-nato_putin-0/
No he just suffers from messiah complex.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/21-07-2014/128103-malaysian_crash-0/
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/20-07-2014/128097-kiev_hiding-0/
Or Putin is just batdoo crazy.

http://en.ria.ru/world/20140723/19115655...ournalists.html
And a liar.

Likely all of the above.

Nah, because 'certain entities' are trying really hard to make him out to be a bad guy. To some people, that's a huge red flag.

We've seen this enough times in our short lives to get the 'gig' and understand the whole 'false flag uh oh they're bad we gotta take action' kinda garbage.

Russian government sponsored news agencies are doing such a good job of painting Putin in an negative light there is no need for intervention here.

Putin has admitted and stated he desires Crimea to part of Russia.

"Everything in Crimea speaks of our shared history and pride. ...

Wait 'til he gets the bill (with a contracting economy)...

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Historically essentially you are living on the ancestral land of my people.

Do I have the right to invade your home with a mob at gun point and subject you to my rule as I see fit?

Same scenario as Palestine isn't it ?
whistle.gif

Sort of, since the Soviet Russian dominated government exacerbated a famine and helped starve to death millions of Ukrainians in the late 1920's to early 30's. They supplanted the populations with Russian settlers...

Thats true. I think the US might have a worse case of crony capitalism than Russia at the moment.

There's many things wrong with the U.S. system at the moment. But Putin maybe one of the wealthiest world leaders in history if some are to be believed. Also, I don't see too many American Obama-haters here ending up in prison or dead. That seems to be a bit common there...

Also Mamala Bay if you are going to inject your theory into an discussion use an reference that has a reputation for accuracy and being honest. Globalreasearch has been compared to the weekly world news.

As if any of the corporate media here in the USA is any better.
LOL...
crazy2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Reporter Exposing War Crimes Gets Pulled From NBC News

And most of us here are simply pointing out that the USA is no better than Russia when it comes to the ruthlessness of foreign policy matters.

What disgusts me as a US citizen is that our country holds itself out to be a more noble entity around the globe when in fact it is NOTHING of the sort, at least the Russians claim nothing of the sort and don't pretend to be something they are not. It makes the USA look like a hypocrite.

In Russia, journalists examine warcrimes and die!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya

Last edited:
There are some unsubtantiated claims that NATO might want to murder Putin, for obvious reasons. He is clearly an
impediment to the globalist banking interests and their desire to create a new world order.

Putin is a critical element in preventing others who wish to dominate the world from being able to accomplish so easily.

He is part of keeping things balance in a bi or even tri-polar world. Preventing any one elite from achieving domination. Good.

In the US Journalists that should be investigating malfeasance in our government are bought off. So it is a more "gentle" form of silence.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Now your true colors are showing up. Not sure if this partisanship or just plain racism.

Don't let your anger get the better of you. Throwing the racist card around is really a low blow but typical against anyone who dares to question the regime (not a single person).
I have nothing personal against Mr Obama, he might be the nicest guy in the world and i certainly have nothing against his race. He could be purple for all i care. I don't like the mans politics. Period.

You're views are completely odd to me as a European, as Pres. Obama would qualify as more conservative than Chancellor Merkel and he is considered center-right by Euro standards...

There are some unsubtantiated claims that NATO might want to murder Putin, for obvious reasons.

The remaining of your post is rubbish after you make such an insane statement. There is obvious reasons why NATO does not want Putin to meet an untimely demise under dubious circumstances.

There are some unsubtantiated claims that NATO might want to murder Putin, for obvious reasons. He is clearly an
impediment to the globalist banking interests and their desire to create a new world order.

There are also "unsubstantiated claims" that Martians want to insert a tracking device into his rectum. All unsubstantiated claims are equally valid...

He is clearly an impediment to the globalist banking interests and their desire to create a new world order.

Sure. Russia has 1/6 of the U.S. economy yet has 58 Billionaires with net worth's that holds an substantially higher of Russia's GDP then their American counterparts. So which country has the "banking interest".

Let me fix that.
Quote:
There is little doubt the Ukrainians not the rebels or Russia shot that plane down.

There is zero proof the Russian or the rebels did it. A facebook post that has been debunked and some homemade cell phone videos released by the Ukrainians.

A completely bizarre and pedantic statement that no one seriously believes. But have fun with conspiracist nihilism...

So......

Why was the MH17 Airplane taken/flown so far off course??

It shouldn't have been flown there.

I believe virtually nothing about the story we're being told.

This entire thing stinks of imperialistic venture, and Putin's not the bad guy here.

What's the obsession with Malaysia Airlines? How many airlines are in existence, why is MA only implicated in these "shoot downs" and "disappearances"

Also, what is this "Russian Separatist" [censored]? What's a 'russian separatist' (no, what REALLY is a "russian separatist"? Sounds like a convenient red herring). How can the USAF and NATO completely fail to down two "hijacked" airliners in 2001, but some ragtag team of "separatists" can take down an aircraft, for no known reason, containing controversial figures, with military precision. Really?

It's all bad theatre, and we are getting the most redacted, edited and plain out deceiving 'story' ever.

Also, what about the genocide in Palestine? Is anyone really 'looking over there' with the MA obsession machine back in full swing?

What about the Second Russian genocide in Chechnya? Has anyone mentioned that yet? BTW, I think Israel's policies suck by and large. But that has nothing to to with any of this. Who is Puttie to be so concerned with the "Russian-speakers" in a sovereign country when he waged a brutal campaign in Chechnya?

Originally Posted By: Turk
So......

Why was the MH17 Airplane taken/flown so far off course??

It shouldn't have been flown there.

It wasn't off course at all, it was flying the traditional European to Asia corridor. Should it have done that? I don't know.

BUT

Guess where they're flying now? Wait!!! You'll never guess! Where?
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh

There are also "unsubstantiated claims" that Martians want to insert a tracking device into his rectum. All unsubstantiated claims are equally valid...

I always appreciate when this kind of response to my comments are posted, it confirms that a certain protocol is used that is learned in training.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh

What about the Second Russian genocide in Chechnya? Has anyone mentioned that yet? BTW, I think Israel's policies suck by and large. But that has nothing to to with any of this. Who is Puttie to be so concerned with the "Russian-speakers" in a sovereign country when he waged a brutal campaign in Chechnya?

This is a good point. Actually, most civilian victims killed by Russians in Chechnya were ethnic Russians. This is because ethnic Chechens fled Grozny and other cities and went hiding in villages with their family members. Russian civilians had nowhere to go and stayed in cities that were leveled by Russian troops.

Quote:
Estimates of casualties in the Second Chechen War vary wildly, from 25,000 to 200,000 civilian dead plus 8,000 to 40,000 Russian military.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Second_Chechen_War

Also, hundreds of Russians civilians were sacrificed by Putin in the apartment bombings to give an official pretext for the 2nd Chechen war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

Human lives mean nothing to Putin. He is a psychopath just many other infamous names in the history.

Those+who+don%27t+study+history+are+doomed+to+repeat+it+Yet+those+who+do+study+history+are+doomed+to+stand+by+helplessly+while+everyone+else+repeats+it.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back