Valvoline EP High Mileage

What test? Ran it in my Cars. Ran bestus!

Look at the link in the post above what you just posted ^^^

Killer extended UAO reports + improved fuel mileage.

Could say the same for QSFS 10W30 though.

Now I am torn between those two spectacular products. Hmm.

Data has been posted through the years.
Line 1: engine did not crater.

So you’re spreading potentially wrong information on the forum. Please cease and desist.
So you’re spreading potentially wrong information on the forum. Please cease and desist.
I think it's more of an issue of whether or not someone feels the need to prove themselves after being literally called a liar. Lol. You're saying he should have recorded the call and converted it to some playable format that he could post on here. If it was me I'd be just as apt to tell you to f off because you're a word that starts off with a D.
In the end it doesn't matter because proving someone at Valvoline told him something doesn't mean it's true or not. This is just a peeing match.

I think it's more of an issue of whether or not someone feels the need to prove themselves after being literally called a liar. Lol. You're saying he should have recorded the call and converted it to some playable format that he could post on here. If it was me I'd be just as apt to tell you to f off because you're a word that starts off with a D.
In the end it doesn't matter because proving someone at Valvoline told him something doesn't mean it's true or not. This is just a peeing match.

All I did was ask for a source and citation because this is an anonymous internet social media message board where anyone can make an account and anyone can say anything. Apparently asking someone for the source or cite is being a “word that starts with D.” to which now you’re bypassing the sites censor software and system, which is against the rules.

Like I said, anyone else could say the complete opposite. So just because someone says something, especially someone who isn’t vetted or well known, doesn’t make it so. Hence, people here asking how they got that information. Anyone with an IQ over 50 understands this and would be skeptical of random information that no one has heard before from a random person on a particular subject.

If I am wrong then Valvoline lied to me.
Right, and there have been posts of people talking to Fram about silicone/nitrile material used and been given different answers. So it’s not necessarily lying but the person could be confused and/or wrong. Hence, why some people might be skeptical, especially since that info hasn’t been told before. Also hence why someone might ask where/how that info came to be. You can see where I’m going with this, yes? ;)

Looked at all the SDSs, looks like all three grades are 80-90% GTL
And unfortunately it looks like the newest blend took that way back. But it’s a PITA to find a most recent SDS because of the way their site is. It should be dated for march 2023

Back