Useless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how Rex spent today.

1017090937.jpg

Just after lunch he moved from the bed to a coffee table.

1017091657.jpg

Now he's watching me type.

1017091908.jpg

Originally Posted By: Chris142
Originally Posted By: crinkles
awesome cat.
Makes you wonder why he ended up at the pound.

He was a James Dean of the Cat World........and was misunderstood.

Don't underestimate your skills, it's not typing. Its Data entry.....said with a snobby air. This coming from somebody who took typing in High School around 1978-1980. On a real typewriter.

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
Originally Posted By: crinkles
awesome cat.

x2
thumbsup2.gif

x2 more
thumbsup2.gif

It's love at first sight.

PS - Are you able to let him out where you live? If not, maybe you could play toss & fetch with him sometime to give him some exercise. My cat likes to. I put plastic half gallon milk caps on the back of my hand and flick them with my finger and they fly 2 or 3 rooms away and Luke chases after them, carries them back in his mouth, and drops them at my feet so we can play some more.

Sometimes I feel sorry for my cat. All his life is is walking from the front of the house to the rear and back, and looking out windows at each end, maybe seeing another cat once in a while, birds, etc.. I can't let him out here - too much traffic and too dangerous. I built a 5x10' fenced in enclosure that he likes to go out into in good weather, but Winter isn't far away.

I let him out but I go out with him. I wont let him out at night or early morning because of the Coyotes. I do play string with him alot and he has a ball with a bell in it that he likes to chase around the house.

Nice cat. I love cats - got 4 of them to go with the dog and horses. Like a Zoo over here sometimes.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Nice cat. I love cats - got 4 of them to go with the dog and horses. Like a Zoo over here sometimes.

I used to have 3 cats. One died a couple years ago and another I found a good country home for after he started to pee around the house. I had Pete 8 years and he was once an outdoor cat but I couldn't let him out here, and I think he HATED being an indoor cat. I just have one cat now - Luke, and I kind of like it that way.

Pete catching a cat yummy with Luke looking on, and Luke.

PeteCatch.jpg

Picture057ps.jpg

Get a laser pen and a bag of those little toy mice with rattles inside, or ones filled with catnip.

My cat bats those things around all morning everyday, then crashes out until about 6 pm when I feed him, then he's capable of chasing the laser around for hours on end or playing with the toy mice some more. Then he keels over and hogs my freakin bed while I try sleeping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back