Under (valve)cover pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet my daughter`s 2002 looks about like that. Although I have been running GC in it for her for over a year now. When We first got it,it even had varnish on the dipstick (above the oil line) And so did my RX.

Originally Posted By: Tim H.
Be a good time to try one of the Pennzoil products to see if it really does clean up to 40%!

Hey, why not?
grin.gif

It would be interesting to see what Pennzoil Ultra could do for the OP's Valvetrain.

I would think a few OCI's with Pennzoil Ultra might take care of any Varnish, if not, then there is always Kreen.

Originally Posted By: PontiacFan
It would be interesting to see what Pennzoil Ultra could do for the OP's Valvetrain.

I would think a few OCI's with Pennzoil Ultra might take care of any Varnish, if not, then there is always Kreen.

+1 a couple 3-4k ocis with PU would do wonders

If you want to waste your money you can use MMO, Kreen, or keep changing your oil at a short OCI. If you change with an SN oil and 5K OCI's your engine will be cleaner. I actually beleave the more you change your oil the more wear you are causing. There is a balance of changing your oil at the right time and changing too late.

+1

MMO would clean that right up.

Other than varnish, beautiful engine!

Keep it up!
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Want to remove my valve cover and snap some pics but I have no reason to right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back