Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a email from Terry Dyson and in it he mentioned Tony's passing. I had not seen the post here on the board. I'm very sorry to hear about this loss and my condolences go out to his family and friends.

Quote:

Very sad news. Maybe the site can have a section with rememberances of members who were taken from us. For example, many new members probably don't know who Stinky Peterson was.

I second this. We took a collection for Stinky Peterson's family via BITOG PayPal, etc. and IMO it would be a good thing to do the same for Tony's family.

My prayers go out for his family.

Wow...I just now noticed. From the very first PMs I shared with Tony, it's was obvious he was an extraordinary person and a good man. He surely will be missed by many. His family will be in my prayers.

Godspeed Tony. M:)

I did not know Tony had passed. not until I saw it on this thread. Of course I knew tony like many of you and he will be missed.

I know that all the moderators on this board along with tony have been really great at following my footsteps on this site and I hope that it will continue on. I don't know what is going to happen to this site but as long as it goes on I hope all will remember Tony and how he and all mods have kept this site the best.

again, sorry to hear about Tony and hope the best for Helen.

I hope it is not too early to ask but since it was brought up by bobistheoilguy what is going to happen with the website?

Tony addressed that here. My sympathies go out to Tony's family and friends. I pray that he is enjoying his new life and that he continues to look down on us with fondness.

Sorry to hear that. I haven't been around much and didn't know he was ill. Condolences to his family.
patriot.gif

I'm sure with the continued help form all the mods that Helen will be a great owner. They say behind every good man there is a good woman. Well, Helen was that good woman.
cheers.gif

frown.gif
I did not know until saw this sticky.....

One night Tony and I exchanged quite a few PM's as he was trying to find an avatar for us who are in the Reserve. He didn't know me from a hole in the wall and went way out of his way to make me feel welcome....What a great guy
frown.gif

He will be missed

Goose
patriot.gif

I ventured back to the board to see about Tony and was hoping not to hear this news. I have been praying for him pretty much daily, but apparently continuation on this earth was not meant to be. I am very, very sorry...my prayers are with his family and friends including those here.

I just hear the news today. I didn't know him personally, but we corresponded a few times by PM and he struck me as a stand-up guy. I am truly sorry he's gone and will keep him and his family in my prayers.

Rest in peace, my friend...
frown.gif

All I can say is WOW. I haven't been around here much in the last year or so, but decided to check and see what was new. This was a total shocker. I really don't know what to type. All I can really say is that my prayers are with his family. He has moved on to a much better place. He will be missed by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back