Titans miss playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
"For the Titans to get in they have to beat New England, the Chiefs have to beat the Jags at home, the Steelers have to beat the Bengals in Cincinnati, and the 49ers have to beat the Broncos in Denver. "

ugh! if they had beat the patriots, they would have been in the NFL playoffs! Bill bellichek played brady for 3 quarters. they were already in the playoffs and would have been the same seed if they lost.
mad.gif

3 plays turned the Titans game into a loss. Namely, the 2 big drive killing penalites.

8-8 isn't bad for a team that absolutely no one predicted would be above 4 wins this season.

Personally I am a Denver Broncos fan and I am glad the Broncos did not make the playoffs. Why? Because the Broncos have too many injuries and a rookie QB no matter how talented is not going to take you far in the playoffs.

The Broncos need to rebuild around the young QB that they have. Anf there are some holes that need to be filled throughout the team.

The Titans probably next year will be much better. And Vince Young will be a even more effective QB.

Yes. I think a drive by shooting is the act of a coward. Regardless if Williams was the intended target or not the Broncos now have another position they will have to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back