Time to dump Wayfair

Hmm, I've never seen a single thing on that site that I'd spend money on.
People still watch commercials? Too much time on hands or I'm missing something in not watching commercials?
I hear you...........wife - I really can't complain about her, she's awesome and in the long run saves us bundles of $$$$ - needs her "style fix". BUT yeah now she's on the NO MORE wagon.

Returns are easy, wife has ordered a few things from them, light fixture is tough and I would be annoyed too. Waste of time, I wonder if they will have you keep it and send you a refund or new piece.
We have a few accent chairs, one had to be picked up and returned, they sent a new one at their cost, including the pick up at their cost.
Another was an accent table ( we were REALLY picky on this one) but the doors didnt align perfectly and honestly they should without me having to fix it, so they sent a new one out and told us to keep the other. All we wanted was new doors but they didnt have separate parts. So now we have two, one in our office. Which no one would know and it's been a few months but forgot how I fixed it to perfect again.
Just saying, for us, never an argument from them and they replaced or had us keep and sent out new anything we weren't happy with.
IMG_6827.JPG

Back