Things we see driving around - original content (pictures you snapped)

Don't forget to post your pictures here, folks!

I have only two pictures today. Metallic and completely opaque window film and a neat 3rd generation AWD Mitsubishi Delica, probably 30 years old.

that delica is 😘 especially with the pomegranate rims and the white rocksliders

Touring around TX.

IMG_5531.jpeg

IMG_5537.jpeg
IMG_5617.jpeg
IMG_5725.jpeg
IMG_5753.jpeg
IMG_5766.jpeg
IMG_5772.jpeg
img_5839-jpeg.215493
IMG_5943.jpeg

IMG_5839.jpeg

This forum sw has a bug as it shows the silo photo twice despite me deleting it.

Whoa I took these exact same pictures a few weeks ago. I probably spent a half hour just walking around inside the 747. I hadnt been on one in decades. I'll be back down there in a couple weeks. May or may not go back to the space center, the day I was there must have been field trip day for the local schools, the whole place was like an overgrown daycare, so I didnt get to see everything I wanted.

Don't forget to post your pictures here, folks!

I have only two pictures today. Metallic and completely opaque window film and a neat 3rd generation AWD Mitsubishi Delica, probably 30 years old.

I test-drove a couple of Mitsu Delicas of that generation when we lived in NZ, although both were RWD rather than 4WD.

Both were equipped with a 5-speed MT with column shift. 😳

My wife found this configuration too weird, and we bought a Mazda Bongo instead, with a more conventional floor-mounted shifter.

Driving or rather being driven through the skies.

SFO - establishing shot. Imagine I was rising on a self-propelled piece of luggage if you wish! ;)

Above the Pacific, an hour into the flight

Famous actor's face is obscured so I can void getting mail from a moderator for copyright infractions and the unlicensed use of a famous person's likeness that make be trademarked, copyrighted and whatnot. ROTLA was one of the three inflight movies.

Approaching Narita

Narita

On the next flight to Nagoya

More rain

Arriving at Nagoya

Last edited:
Back