Things we see driving around - original content (pictures you snapped)

GoKar. Tourists rent them and go on GPS-guided tours. This is the first exit after the Golden Gate Bridge going north. The street light is identical to the ones on the bridge, so presumably it's as old as the bridge. It sports the same international orange color.

After visiting friends, I walked around the marina in Sausalito. Someone has been neglecting the deck of their yacht just a little.

I also saw this MGB

Skyline with Oakland Bay Bridge as seen from Sausalito

I happened upon a still-warm baguette.

Where you see the rock jutting out just offshore is Muir Beach. Watch out for the red-legged frogs.

Headed for Stinson Beach. Beautiful day. A bit crisp but refreshing.

Stinson Beach. I more likely go swimming than surfing there. Every 10 to 15 years someone's leg gets eaten.

On my way back into the city

This old International Travelall belongs to a guy that lives a few miles from me and I see him driving it around sometimes. I've always admired it from afar and I need to strike up a conversation with him one day.
1709116807470.jpg

Mother nature along with man made objects can be unique & this is an excellent example. Looks neat.

Might want to get something on your nuts.
she kept loosing hubcaps, and eventually just said enough, and is running like that... I've offered to paint, the knows she should paint the wheels, and nuts, but so far... it's never happened.... it did take her 4 years of car shopping to settle on this Mirage....
..now we're looking for a place... probably get moved in by 2030..

Back