Syns under $25?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching for some deals at Wallmart but not really finding any. Anyone seen synthetic (any brand) under $25? Looking for the 5 quart jug. Going to stop by after work, but my closest Wallyworld is known to have a poor selection. Would like to get a better idea of what's out there - even if I need to drive a little further.

Wallmart is pretty standard, so South Texas prices will be close to everwhere else...

Wally world usually has PP for $23.50 , Mobil 1 for $24.50 , QSUD for $ 19 and Supertech for $17.50. At least that is what it is in the Metro DC area.

Hmm I think you can get the Burt Reynolds special Q for less than 25 bucks I think as well as Super Tech. Castrol Syntec was 21 but, it has gone up to a redicoulous 26.50 for that oil spill that happen a while back. Thats all I can think of thats under 25 bucks o and you have Mobil one for 24.50.

Originally Posted By: Thax
Wally world usually has PP for $23.50 , Mobil 1 for $24.50 , QSUD for $ 19 and Supertech for $17.50. At least that is what it is in the Metro DC area.

Same here, except Super Tech is up to $18.50.

"United States" is kind of a wide geographic area. In N. Alabama SuperTech Synthetic is $17.50, Penn Platinum is $18.75, QSUD is $19.53 and Mobil 1 for $23. I didnt notice what Mobil Super Synthetic or the Castrols were going for. Advance Auto Parts had WPP/WNE produced (Same producer as SuperTech) AAP Synthetic for $2.95 a Quart.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Jakegday
they're all under $25 at my wal-mart

+1

I paid 24.50 for a jug of Mobil 1 0w-20.

I've been eyeing Kendall GT1 syn w/Titanium lately. $3.99/quart at O'Reilly's and that might even be the regular price...Strongly considering it over Maxlife.

Wally world had T-6, available for 19 a 4 qt jug. It is a 5w40 and what will you be using it in? By the way what are your oil changing intervals? If you are changing every 5-8k you might look at a blend, like motorcraft or val they are around the 15 bucks a 5qt jug at wallys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back