synlube lube-4-life/// RESULTS ARE HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Zaedock
Originally Posted By: captain_kirk
I am surprised no one here at least tried this product in a lawn mower or something. I do all of the above.

Why would I run $30/qt snakelube in my 1986 Kubota when it continues to run fine on Chevron SAE30?

It costs more so it has to be better. Don't you want the best for your tractor?
43.gif

Audi Junkie, you should see the posts by jonny-b in the 'Teflon' thread in the Additives section. The guy actually says in own of his replies that guys who change their own oil have no life.

Last edited:
I will say it again! I will send in some UOA,and VOA on the next filter change on either the stang or the vw. Jeep is not due for about 10k.

Gm has confirmed it was piston slap knock. This is a cofirmed issue in several of their engines and mentioned in many bulletins. I Never had lifter tick.

Go look it up on the net buddy and get educated like I did! It is absolutley true and a historical fact. I am not making these facts up! These facts are already twenty years old. If you refuse to accept them, thats your business,oh well!

Originally Posted By: captain_kirk
I also have it in a 2001.5 VW 1.8T which is a known sludge monster!! Car now has 67k,and was purchased used from auto lenders with 39k. Ran amsoil for 10k,and then installed synlube at 51k. Engine runs like a top,and is the only vw that does not have the classic cold start valve tick.

I've never had a cold start valve tick on my 1.8T. Have you ever removed the valve cover to see what kind of sludge problem you may or may not have?

Did you run Amsoil for the full 10K or was if for shorter intervals?

The 1.8T is a great engine to test Synlube's ability to resist thermal breakdown. Good luck with that!

Couldn't you have consolidated the last seven posts into one or two?
smirk2.gif

I've had enough! This whole thread titled "RESULTS ARE HERE", is worthless.
YOU HAVE NO RESULTS!!!

You're a Troll trying to push a snake oil. You sound worse than a used car salesman. Even if I wanted to try Synlube, one read through here turns me right off.

No thanks.

I'll stick to what I know, and IS PROVEN, to work.
01.gif

Well, at least this captain_kirk version is willing, he says, to sent in used oil for a UOA. That is different than the first two. And one of those two kind of disappeared.

Last edited:
Many engines have been driven 100K+ with no oil changes, only adds as needed.
This is probably not a good practice, but the results are out there using any brand of oil in any number of engines.
I would venture to say that most lawnmower engines never get a change.
We've all seen the posts on here.
Nothing special about this particular product.

Usually I like the first version of a movie or movie series. But I actually liked the second Star Trek series better than the first. The first series was a classic though.

I wonder if Scottie would be willing to do a UOA.

How do you explain all the other users of this product including the oakland city police dept. in Ca?

Are you always this skeptical about innovative products.

Keep using whatever oil your using.

I remember guys like you downplaying synthetic oil when it first came out in the market saying things like "oils oil".

Now synthetic is intalled at the factory worldwide.

Some resist progress,but sooner or later innovation wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back