Super eco fuel saver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MarkM66

Remember the 'run your car on water' hydrogen generation mason jar garbage a few years back? When's that bullpucky coming back?
laugh.gif

I ran across one of these when doing repairs on an old car recently. At first I couldn't figure out what all the cheap looking PVC hoses were for, and I definitely had trouble figuring out what the glass jar with the walmart sticker on it was. Then it finally dawned on me what it was, and I actually laughed out loud. I guess it didn't perform as well as advertised, because it was disconnected from the air intake when I found it.

Originally Posted By: jonny-b
Hi, Trajan.

I don't quite understand why you bring Synlube, into this?

It's a prime example of product shilling, claims they can't back.

We won't go into how they claim Bremach uses it, and yet no vehicle manual I found mentions it.

Hi Urrlord

So far with only city driving and two full tanks run almost until empty I have logged laptop program> a 6% improvement using the Eco stuff.

In a few weeks I will be doing a road trip with all highway - I think the results should be better - city driving is hard to accurately measure

I use MacEwan 89 ethanol blend all year round - they do not have a Summer/Winter formula - FYI - I figured that some people might try and claim these gains I have logged are from Summer gas change over.

I still have not made up my mind if I will buy it again - possibly for highway driving only - I will chime in after my trip, for those interested.

K I acquired a bottle of this stuff. I can honestly say it provided no noticeable improvement. However it sure smells nice. I am gonna stick with Amsoil and liqui-moly. Switching over to those 2 products are the only real fuel consumption improvements I have seen.

Hi Folks,
I am new to the forum and I can assure you I am not a shill but a consumer that is mighty concerned about the direction the economy is taking us with regards to fuel costs. As a person who relies on his vehicle daily for work every mile I gain is a penny that stays in my pocket. I drive a 2007 chevrolet Silverado 2500 hd with the 6 ltr vortec and at first i was very skeptical, but upon using this product for the past 5-6 months I am terribly upset when I fuel up with out it. It is seriously that good! My range has extended 16-20% depending on the application, less noticeable when I am idling or in and out of 4 wheel drive, but on a road trip with cruise set at 110 kph I average 100 km more per tank of fuel. It costs 29.99 per 450 ml bottle but that is good for 15 applications of 60 litres. The mixing ratio is 1:2000 so a whopping 2$ per 60 ltrs. For those of you that do not think that is cost effective, do the math! 16.7 ltrs/100 km at 1.30 a litre in my world is 21.71 it costs me 3.50 to treat so I save roughly 18 dollars per tank. I am sold! Just do not under treat, if you over treat so be it also give the product a chance, by the 3rd tank I can guarantee results. How about the emission reductions! who wouldn't want something that cleans up the environment at the same time and not by just a bit but a lot.

Anyways, in my opinion I would love to see everyone getting pinched at the pumps to get a bit of a helping hand.

Good Day.

Let the mud slinging begin, lol
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Vikas
What I have noticed is that people with low post count (e.g. kcn14 with post count of 1) have *great* success with these types of products. I have not figured out why though. I am thinking of requesting a moderator to knock down my post count to 1 so that I too would get extra 100 miles to the tank with this product.

Pretty please??? :)

- Vikas

Another brand new member with great result.

Moderator, please reset/knock my post count down to 1 or 0 so I can get some extra miles to my tank, very please !!!

Well HTSS_TR

Mock me if you will if that's what makes you happy, and gives you that sense of cool amongst your peers, but rest assured you will be eating your words. I think before I would write any product off as being snake oil, I might go out and give it a fair try. Anyways I am not here to get into arguments with the naysayers I am just reporting my findings on a very innovative product. It works for me and thats all that matters to me.

Hi, mcfly.

Her on this board, you will find that most people are totally against trying something new. They really like to discuss a product, and can use several hundred hours, trying to find ways of bashing it. The simple fact that they would only use 10 minutes, if they decided to try it, is very remote from their thinking.
However, one can understand it, though, since it has been so many snake-oil salesmen around, selling all sorts of [censored].

Last edited:
McFly,

Are you telling us is that you just happened to come across this forum and joined it just to tell us about great experience with this miracle product AND you have no financial connection to this product?

I know internet is full of suckers but some of us here take offense at being taken for fools.

- Vikas

Understood Jon-b there has been a lot of products that have not been able to back up their claims and it is fair for skepticism.
Vikas you are speculating as to who I am...you are right I do have a vested interest...a vested interest in my own contracting company to try and make it more profitable. I do not make millions so every chance I get to put a bit more back in my own pocket you can rest assured that is indeed what I will do. One thing you are correct on is that I googled the product and found this site. Its a new product so is that too far fetched to believe? I was hoping to find more people that have had the good fortune of finally finding a product that truly works. People still do things for altruistic reasons and that is my reasoning for shouting from the roof tops that I finally found something that saves ME money. If you have no intention of trying it and simply want to point fingers and name call, than that is your choice. Have at it! its an open forum, so sling away.

18.gif
18.gif
39.gif

Originally Posted By: Vikas
McFly,

Are you telling us is that you just happened to come across this forum and joined it just to tell us about great experience with this miracle product AND you have no financial connection to this product?

I know internet is full of suckers but some of us here take offense at being taken for fools.

- Vikas

But, but, but.... You're suppossed to buy into all this without an iota of data.

You're suppossed to accept mere testimony/anecdotes at face value.

Originally Posted By: mcfly_24
Well opinions are like [censored] we all have them so rather than fight over who is right and who is wrong we will wait and see what happens in the near future. My prediction is that this stuff is going to go off big time, become a household name and redefine the petrol industry. If I am wrong I have no problem eating crow. I will entertain any kind of wager with any of you skeptics.

cheers!

This isn't a matter of opinion. The product either works or it doesn't.

If you can provide some hard data, such as scans gas receipts with and without this product, combined with pictures of odometer readings, people would be willing to try it.

A scientifically plausible theory of why and how it works would be nice, too.

Well opinions are like [censored] we all have them

And that is all you have offered.

Something far more concrete is needed.

Especially when your very first post sounds like a sales pitch.

I have always beaten EPA estimates for MPG. All without any miracle additives/Tornado type hogwash.

If this latest panacea had any merit, any auto maker who has to deal with CAFE requirements would be all over it. In all probability, with the millions of dollars they spend on R&D, they would of invented it by now.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: kcn14
I have used EFS in both of my vehicles. The first being a 2010 dodge cummins 1 ton. On my first treatment i gained 100km's. now on my 3rd tank i am gaining 150km's per tank. To treat a tank costs $3.50 if bought in the 900ml bottle and treating 120litres of diesel. This is saving me $30 per tank, putting $26.50 in my pocket. I then put it in a 2008 denali which i gained 100km's per tank. I too thought that this was a scam, but with the price of gas/diesel i thought that $30.00 to treat 900litres of fuel would be worth a try and i am glad i did. I know there will be people saying [censored] but doing more research on the product it seems that these people have done their part and found a formulation that works(it is possible).

Hi Folks,
I am new to the forum and I can assure you I am not a shill but a consumer that is mighty concerned about the direction the economy is taking us with regards to fuel costs. As a person who relies on his vehicle daily for work every mile I gain is a penny that stays in my pocket. I drive a 2007 chevrolet Silverado 2500 hd with the 6 ltr vortec and at first i was very skeptical, but upon using this product for the past 5-6 months I am terribly upset when I fuel up with out it. It is seriously that good! My range has extended 16-20% depending on the application, less noticeable when I am idling or in and out of 4 wheel drive, but on a road trip with cruise set at 110 kph I average 100 km more per tank of fuel. It costs 29.99 per 450 ml bottle but that is good for 15 applications of 60 litres. The mixing ratio is 1:2000 so a whopping 2$ per 60 ltrs. For those of you that do not think that is cost effective, do the math! 16.7 ltrs/100 km at 1.30 a litre in my world is 21.71 it costs me 3.50 to treat so I save roughly 18 dollars per tank. I am sold! Just do not under treat, if you over treat so be it also give the product a chance, by the 3rd tank I can guarantee results. How about the emission reductions! who wouldn't want something that cleans up the environment at the same time and not by just a bit but a lot.

Anyways, in my opinion I would love to see everyone getting pinched at the pumps to get a bit of a helping hand.

Good Day.

Let the mud slinging begin, lol
grin.gif

What is the chance of both gain exactly 100km per tank of gas on the very first post, given that not all 3 vehicles has the same fuel tank capacity and driving conditions ?

Look at profiles of kcn14 and mcfly_24, both are operators and from Alberta, Canada. What a coincident.

To kcn14, mcfly_24 and ecofuelsaver.com: If you are so adamant about this wonder fuel saver, why don't you ship some samples to some of BITOGers, with at least 100 posts as of today, to verify your claims ?

Last edited:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary data to back them up.

But all we get is "you will find that most people are totally against trying something new."

Hardly the way to convince anyone to use a product.

So a product that is added in a 1:2000 ratio, which is 90% alcohol, so only 10% effective product, results in a 1:20,000 ratio. So how can a 1 in 20,000 part make such a difference?

Originally Posted By: 55
Anyone heard of this? Just noticed it today when I was in Canadian Tire. It claims to give up to 30 percent more mileage from your fuel. The stuff is $29.99 for a small bottle, I think it was 10 ounces (roughly 300 milliliters). They have a fancy-looking website:

http://www.ecofuelsaver.com/

I put in bold the relevant weasel words. Desperate times = spike in sucker products for easy prey.

-Spyder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back