Super eco fuel saver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: addyguy
Hey, CrownVic, when someone tells you they had a baby, do you go off at them about how the world is overcrowded, and doesn't need more people?

It is just that I hate to see people waste money on junk plus I hate to see some people get rich and laugh all the way to the bank on stuff that they know is not going to do anything but empty the wallet of hard working people.

But you all what you want about me..I still love you all anyway.

Originally Posted By: lexus114
Funny how this stuff come`s out every time fuel prices are high. kinda like "kick me when I`m down scenario"

Remember the 'run your car on water' hydrogen generation mason jar garbage a few years back? When's that bullpucky coming back?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: MarkM66
Originally Posted By: lexus114
Funny how this stuff come`s out every time fuel prices are high. kinda like "kick me when I`m down scenario"

Remember the 'run your car on water' hydrogen generation mason jar garbage a few years back? When's that bullpucky coming back?
laugh.gif

I know right? I`m waiting for something like; "JUST DROP THIS PINK PILL IN YOUR GAS TANK FOR AN EXTRA 30MPG`S!!"
smirk.gif

I just got off the phone with the "sales manager " for this product by representing myself as an interested fleet manager. He claimed to have worked for stp for 8 years. I guess I qualify with 5 cars that I own.. He said that the product contained no alcohol until I asked him why the msds showed 90 % .He was pretty put off on my knowledge of that one. He said that the proprietary ingredients are licensed from either shell or chevron , so i guess they are p.e.a. He got upset with me when I questioned his claims of 20-30% mileage gains and backed down to 1-2 mpg increase under favorable conditions or a poor condition engine being treated. So his 4 ounces of p.e.a. are going to give me big mileage claims. I think not.
Then I told him to read about his product on this website and he got mad and hung up on me.

Just be warned. The magic juice is the same as the rest.

Definitely let us know how it works out for you.

I've had good luck with some additives that people around here look down on.Engine condition,type and enviromental conditions are all variants that feed into why some things work for some people and not for others.
good luck

saw that bottle of clear elixir in my local Carappy tire location also, asking for 29.95 bux a bottle (yikes!).

Nahh, IMHO all "pie in da sky" promises with very little (nothing shown on the label or the back of the bottle) facts or support.

Sorry, the way I see it: I cannot part my hard earned mullah on this. Afterall: 30bux worth of gas in my little turdmobile can easily lasts me over 1.5wks of in-town travelling, so I cannot see the benefits justifiable.

Q.

Hi
There is a small 4 oz bottle for $5 that treats 240 liters of gasoline.

The $30 bottle can treat upwards of 1000 liters of fuel - it is not a 1 bottle per tank of gas treatment.

1 oz per 60 liters of fuel.

Originally Posted By: nicholas
No wonder people quit this forum - any positive feed back about anything other than Auto RX and Amsoil, and people like you get out the pitch forks and nasty comments.

Really? Have you been browsing old threads when Auto-Rx was in favor? If anything, ARX has been harshly and unfairly criticized in the last few years. Amsoil reps on this site have been wonderfully neutral and unbiased.

I have used EFS in both of my vehicles. The first being a 2010 dodge cummins 1 ton. On my first treatment i gained 100km's. now on my 3rd tank i am gaining 150km's per tank. To treat a tank costs $3.50 if bought in the 900ml bottle and treating 120litres of diesel. This is saving me $30 per tank, putting $26.50 in my pocket. I then put it in a 2008 denali which i gained 100km's per tank. I too thought that this was a scam, but with the price of gas/diesel i thought that $30.00 to treat 900litres of fuel would be worth a try and i am glad i did. I know there will be people saying [censored] but doing more research on the product it seems that these people have done their part and found a formulation that works(it is possible).

Last edited by a moderator:
What I have noticed is that people with low post count (e.g. kcn14 with post count of 1) have *great* success with these types of products. I have not figured out why though. I am thinking of requesting a moderator to knock down my post count to 1 so that I too would get extra 100 miles to the tank with this product.

Pretty please??? :)

- Vikas

Originally Posted By: 55
Anyone heard of this? Just noticed it today when I was in Canadian Tire. It claims to give up to 30 percent more mileage from your fuel. The stuff is $29.99 for a small bottle, I think it was 10 ounces (roughly 300 milliliters). They have a fancy-looking website:

http://www.ecofuelsaver.com/

Put it this way. we have to deal with CAFE here. And the bar gets set higher as time goes on. So if it was any good the auto companies would be all over this.

Make sure your car is maintained. And keep in mind that the nut behind the wheel plays a huge part in it.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
What I have noticed is that people with low post count (e.g. kcn14 with post count of 1) have *great* success with these types of products. I have not figured out why though. I am thinking of requesting a moderator to knock down my post count to 1 so that I too would get extra 100 miles to the tank with this product.

Pretty please??? :)

- Vikas

LOL! Sure! your wish is my command.

(suspect they are shills or have strong affiliation to the product(s))

Q.

sorry i just joined the forum and gave my experience with the product. If you aren't worried about gas prices or information on this product, why read about it and complain about people giving their opinion. FYI i gained 100KM'S big difference from 100 MILES!

Last edited:
You said by 3rd tank you got extra 150km which is almost 100miles, just short by 10km.

You were so thrilled with the extra 150kms, that you went google hunting for all references to this product and out of your good heart, decided to register in this forum to just tell us.

- Vikas

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: chad8
Then I told him to read about his product on this website and he got mad and hung up on me.

Just be warned. The magic juice is the same as the rest.

Originally Posted By: kcn14
On my first treatment i gained 100km's. now on my 3rd tank i am gaining 150km's per tank.

Damage control.

Hi, Trajan.

I don't quite understand why you bring Synlube, into this?

Synlube is still working, but you just don't know/understand why.

It also contain MOS2, Graphite and PTFE, that are all solid lubricants. Some easily understood info about solid lubricants, can be found here: http://www.tribology-abc.com/abc/solidlub.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back