Stinson's in Canada now carries Brad-Penn oils!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in a way this isn't HUGE news, BUT, for Canadian who like the idea of oil made for '100% Pennsylvania Crude', Stinson and Son's (in the Ottawa Valley, at least) now carries Brad-Penn oils!

According to an e-mail sent to me, they carry the 'Superior Engine oil, AND the racing oils in most grades!

If anyone in this area want information on these oils, PM me, and I'll forward you the e-mail sent by Stinson's, as they aren't a site sponsor....

Cool! I found a bunch locally. I'd use it, but I started flogging amsoil, and it worked out to be cheaper for us.

I've always liked Brad Penn, being a lesser known, "Made in the USA" oil.

Sorry but since I'm south of the border, is Stinson and Sons a locally owned business?? Probably became a distributor. It would be nice to buy BP over the counter here but I'm not aware that any of the chain stores carry it. I'm lucky to have a distributor about 1 mile from where I work. Highly regarded oil in certain circles, namely performance cars and motorcycles. Not sure it would sell well to the average consumer at Walmart or Auto Zone though. I could see it moving in mom and pop specialty shops.

Yeah, Stinson and Sons is an 'Ottawa Valley' Gas station chain and wholesale gasoline, heating oil, and lubricants company.

Honestly, the specs on this oil aren't any better than any other. I'm considering using it just for the sake of running something really different - I too love their approach to oil, 100% US inland basestocks....it's what Kendall, Pennzoil, QS, Wolfshead 'would be' if they were still made that way.....

Yeah, theres a lot to be said for a company that can still sell a bargain product without outsourcing their basestocks etc... It seems like most of the big brands are going to foreign content, so its nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back