Starbucks workers begin 3-day walkout at 100 US stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Charbucks”
42975BA2-B984-4960-80B0-83FDA0027572.jpeg

Just over 1% of stores, hardly a blip on the radar. Coffee is like hot paint to me so no impact on my life.

We have a chain here called Scooters. The workers are friendly and the coffee is good.

However, nothing beats a cup of coffee in the company of old farmers at the grain elevator.

We don’t do Starbucks. Good luck to those walking out…..

Just imagine all those poor people that will have to cross the street to the Starbucks on the opposite corner.
Yeah - in the Philippines we had them named N/S/W/E (direction from our office) … All a short walk …

Starbucks is doing quite well just not attracting help locally. Long lines at drive throughout day .
There were long lines at CVS this morning when I was trying to pick up a Rx for pain killers for my MiL for post surgery pain. They received the Rx from the hospital yesterday but told me to come back because they didn't fill it yet. When I came back they told me it was out of stock and to come back on Monday. Luckily, she's not in pain. Nothing that one Tylenol can't handle and she's scared to take any opiates. But I digress, my point is there are bigger labor issues and shortages than barristas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back