Solutions Finish Restorer

I have an '05 F150 whose trim especially atop the bedrails that have become gray and weathered. Does anyone have experience with this product on restoring black vinyl? Just trying to protect things before the weather turns. Cleaned and polished/waxed the exterior and want to improve the appearance. Thank you.

I've found the best way to turn black trim black again is to hit it with a heat gun then smear with peanut butter.
Quick and cheap and easy and makes your car smell nice..

I ordered some of this after reviews and recommendations from AG. I raised the question that products like 303 etc. are inferior to the newer sealant/wax sprays on the market, that not only make exterior trim look good, but ACTUALLY last during rain. However, I was told using them as a long term strategy is not ideal.

Top it with some Cquartz DLUX and it should last 3 plus years. A detailer in CA recommended it since he had it on his personal vehicle which sat outside 24/7. It was still holding up after 3 years. He applied it to his 08 Dodge 2500 truck. Fast Eddie, username on here but isn’t too active anymore here with two detail shops.

Last edited:
I ended up canceling the order. Didn't feel it was worth it right now. I heard it is great though.

For now, the plastic trim just gets the 3 in 1.

IMG-2015.jpg
IMG-2017.jpg

I ended up canceling the order. Didn't feel it was worth it right now. I heard it is great though.

For now, the plastic trim just gets the 3 in 1.
On your new Colorado you do not need (and I would not recommend) Solution Finish.

Just coat the trim with some Cquartz Dlux.

Back