So What Oil Filter Is Everyone Using ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toyota's get OEM, VW gets Mann. I've never thought to shop on price, just stuck with what works and I can get easily.

NAPA Gold as well
wink.gif

I normally us AC-Delco for both my vehicles but they had a good deal on Valvoline maxlife and the orange fram. It was a cartridge filter and it is still in great shape when I checked it last week. I usually buy in bulk at rockauto

Currently have Napa Gold on the Toyota and Mercury. The F150 (which doesn't get driven many miles each week) still has a Motorcraft. I will be trying out the Fram Ultra on all vehicles on the next oil change, which should be in about 2 -3 weeks.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Whatever happens to be the least expensive when I purchase my oil. Right now (I think) there are 3 Fram Tough Guard and 1 Baldwin filters.

Fortunately I don't fret over oil or oil filters.

Amen.

Quaker State filters here.

Fram Extra Guard on my Dakota. Fram Tough Guard on my wife's Nissan Rogue. I used Purolator for years until the recent media problems and Purolator's lack of concern about it. I have had no problems at all with either Fram filter. I change my oil every 3000 miles and change the Nissan's oil every 5000 miles so I don't expect any problems with either filter.

Wix or OEM Toyo Roki (or excellent non-Ecore Champ ACDelco PF 2057 for Toyota).
Got to find something other than China Nissan OE for the new Renault/Nissan - though its too late - loud deep engine knock already at 1300 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back