Snap-On vs. Matco vs. Gearwrench Metric Universal Impact Extensions

I did the opposite. I only need the 10mm and 14mm sizes, so I'm getting them from my SO dealer. He offered me a price that was more than 30% under list, so I can live with that.
Update- I ended up buying the entire set from my dealer for a more than reasonable price.

I have been using the heck out of the 10mm and 12mm - anytime I need additional length that requires an extension, these have become my first grab.

Wow, is that a tool you will use regularly? It's not something I'd use often.
Came in handy today:

IMG_3292.jpeg

Probably one of my better tool purchases. The 10/12/14mm live in my top drawer and see a lot of use. For whatever reason, their overall length of 9-10” seem to be the perfect length for the situations where I normally seek a socket + extension.

Just an update on the Matco pinless. I commonly use 1 1/16" universal socket on a 1/2" drive Milwaukee Fuel. I use it almost daily for tightening 5/8" studs with heavy duty nuts. The universal lasted about 2 months before is got tight and locked up. Tried a second socket lubricated with RP assembly lube, same result. I also have a 1/2" drive by 1/2" drive Matco pinless universal for use with a 1/2" drive socket. The socket seems to add just enough slop to lighten the impact slightly which helps the universal life, and I'm three months in on this socket.

Just an update on the Matco pinless. I commonly use 1 1/16" universal socket on a 1/2" drive Milwaukee Fuel. I use it almost daily for tightening 5/8" studs with heavy duty nuts. The universal lasted about 2 months before is got tight and locked up. Tried a second socket lubricated with RP assembly lube, same result. I also have a 1/2" drive by 1/2" drive Matco pinless universal for use with a 1/2" drive socket. The socket seems to add just enough slop to lighten the impact slightly which helps the universal life, and I'm three months in on this socket.
My 1/4” Matco pinless swivel sockets are holding up very well. But that is different than the 1/2” arena.

I think the design isn’t well suited to higher torque applications, but I could be wrong.

Back