Sister in BAD Car Accident After Brain Surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife was hit head-on five years ago and is out right now feeding her chickens, although hobbling around a bit. There is hope for your sister.

Best wishes to your sister, you, family, and friends. Rely on each other for support.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you friend.

I am so sorry.
frown.gif

Just when you think things can't get worse. You're in our thoughts and prayers Turk. All you can do is power through it.

I pray your sister Joyce makes a full recovery and your family is given strength and peace during this very difficult time.

Prayers to Joyce and your family.

We lived in Rochester, MN for about 6 years in early 80's working for IBM. Most people there either working for IBM or Mayo Clinic.

Mayo Clinic is world renowned, King Hussen of Jordan went there for cancer treatment, so were President Reagan, Mohamed Ali ...

Your sister is in good hands of world best doctors.

Thanks everyone........

She's 65 & not in the greatest health in general. Looks like Chemo coming soon, so all the interactions to consider, uh.

May need a plate in the ribs too.

She just had a blood clot filter put in & they're now really worried about Pneumonia now.

Thanks again friends.....
thumbsup2.gif

How was the accident happened ? When I was there in the 80's the drivers in downtown were very cautious and slow, I remember the speed limit in town was 30-35 MPH, and very few vehicles on any street in town on weekend.

Not 100% sure, but.... They were leaving going West toward 52, turned left at a light into Holiday gas station. She was only going 15MPH, but I guess the other guy was going fast in a Yukon I believe & nailed her in the Passenger side.

Had to use the Jaws of Life to cut open the 2002 Monte Carlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back