Should Arby's be boycotted for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
An Arby's original covered with Arby's sauce and curly fries,YUM!!

I agree the food can be really good if the franchise is operated by a caring owner with good staff.

I love the Jamocha shakes, they are an Arby's specialty. They are delicious.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel

I agree the food can be really good if the franchise is operated by a caring owner with good staff.

I love the Jamocha shakes, they are an Arby's specialty. They are delicious.

Absolutely!!
smile.gif
I used to get these coupons in the mail,5 Arby's regular roast beef sandwiches for $5. I'd get 5 of them and eat them all in one sitting haha.

Arby's...gimme a Reuben.

Originally Posted By: Benito
Originally Posted By: pbm
The canonization of Michael Brown by the media does a disservice to real victims of police violence like the black man in South Carolina who was shot in the back while running away...

But rational people should be capable of distinguishing individual events on their individual facts. There is no need to conflate issues. That itself is a form of stereotyping.

Why should the incident in South Carolina be in any way affected by the Michael Brown press coverage?

Why should people not be able to on the one hand sympathize with the police officer involved in the Michael Brown incident while also recognizing that the real reason for the protests in Ferguson was actually uncovered in the DOJ report which showed that the city, through the police and courts were actively discriminating against the black population to raise funds from them through fines.

So you agree that Michael Brown was not a victim?

Do you think his step-father should have been arrested for inciting a riot after the verdict...I do.

PS: Police Depts. raising funds through fines is not something that only happens in 'black communities'...it happens everywhere.

PS 2: You ask why the incident in SC should be affected by the Michael Brown press coverage. It seems obvious that the media is trying to show that there is a genocide of black men by police officers when in fact the genocide on black men is being conducted by other black men...There is far more black on white violence in America than white on black but you would never know it watching the news.

PS 3: You say that "rational people should be able to distinguishing individual events"....rational people don't burn down their own community....if 'black America' was more rational they would stop blaming whites for all their problems and start looking in the mirror...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back