Seal Conditioners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank- Can you buy ARX by the gallon? I was thinking of buying like 3 to 4 gallons.

LOL, so a "bailout" is stopping ya? The way I see if, people will buy it or not. Are you seeing a dropping of ARX sales now? If not, the economy does not matter..

It matters to most everyone. People are buying Auto-Rx to keep there cars on the road (while they try to accumulate cash needed for replacemant parts) smart mechanics are using Auto-Rx just for that reason (they keep there customers, get the oil change/filter business) and at some point the customers money to relace worn parts.

Auto-Rx alters the effect of wear, since worn parts have been starved for lubrication (increasing wear) we can.t fix broken parts or seals that have been ripped or torn, when one of these defects is evident the customer has no choice. When it,s not the customer has an inexpensive way to stay on the road.

Last edited:
well then, based on your post, economy should not matter. In fact, it should help you more then then before ($$$ for $$$).

I cannot comment on, will not, saying only smart machanics are using ARX. That is a little one sided bigtime.

I will say if want something in todays meltdown, they finds ways to get the $$$$.

darg we have large import dealerships using Auto-Rx targeting on how to raise the profits from the sale of used cars. There callbacks after sale dropped dramatically and there profits are up.

Auto-Rx is for the motoring public (especially important in this economic climate) we back it up with a money back guarantee. There is no down side.

What kind of warranties do these used car dealers have? When someone buys a used car with ARX in it, wouldn't their used car warranty be up before the ARX kicks in? Or is that why you came up with the shock treatment doses. ARX is a great product Frank, but at some point these claims become pretty comical and I think starts to tarnish your rep a little.

These Mazda Dealers give free oil changes to there used car cutomers for first 5000 miles. They buy cases. Your way off base with such a comment about claims, shock doses.You seem to have to demean what you find fault with.

I feel sorry for Frank and Auto-Rx when people give them a hard time on here, cause lets face it, who else is on here from a product or oil company that is available to answer all questions on the product and up for scrutiny ??? Too exposed, maybe they should just hide away, post ads, tech reports that no one can verify and leave every one on here guessing like they do with other oils and products.

Frank, i just started 2day my first dose of AutoRX on my 200,000k 3.8litre V^6 Ecotec. Looking forward to see how it goes, hopefully it goes well.....

Please don't feel sorry for me or Auto-Rx, all comments have right to be heard, negative or positive. Auto-Rx has been avaiable for 5 years. Some of the posters who disagree with Auto-Rx's success are frustratd by promoting products that don't work and don't offer a money back guarantee.

All I know it is working in my 2 cars (gas and diesel) and a few friends and relatives car. I investigated and learned it, after a few month, I took the plunge. Took me a year to finish it but the results are unbelievable. The car runs better than when it was new (it was used car anyway). I followed the old instruction on 1st cleaning then new instruction for 2nd cleaning.

Thanks Frank for your availability to answer questions and your persistence to keep educating us. Also for great service and great products.

Let me add this since I am NOT being negative or disagree. I find some of validity of comments/posts on it far fetched (lack any data), questioned asked and never answered or answered rudely.

When someone posts something not pro-ARX then get pm’ed from the owner, comments like above etc. It turns into a debate like synthetic oil and non; which by the way both offer advantages and non. I do not get it since this forum was started by Bob to be an open forum on any products. If this is the way it is moving I am truly sorry.

I am not “frustratd by promoting products that don't work and don't offer a money back guarantee. Many many products offer a money back guarantee and work well. Just take threads on any forum with a huge grain of salt. I own a construction business and use many good products and this might fill a nitch. I Need to ask any and evey question I can before I throw something into a cat 996, Deere 250C etc. If I cannot get a solid polite direct answer on any comment/issue, etc well then I am sure you can figure it out.

Off soap box.

dargo, man ..really now. There's no way to describe you as anything other than an annoying contrarian. Anyone can take a look at 90% of your posts(no, not a real number) and see that they're almost 100% in objection to something about Auto-Rx. If anyone didn't know any better, they'd say that you've got some beef with the product ...but you never just come out and say what the beef is. You just endlessly and relentlessly nitpick on any key word or suggestive point that Frank makes ...and little else. Go look at your own posts ...

So ..just what are you really here for??

You yourself have said that you've used it (iirc) 5 times and got favorable results on 3 units (or was it 2?) ..now most would reasonably say that you yourself PROVED the value of the product ..but YOU appear to only focus on the % of "good hits".

So, were the 3 units that it DID work on happen by accident? Were they flukes. Were you just kidding yourself??

Now Frank is surely defensive in regard to Auto-Rx. I don't think it serves him well ...but I understand the reasons behind it. What you engage in is more along the lines (I can only relate as appearing like) some adolescent high school "Oh YEAH?? Well, waddabout this, pal??" ..as though some other male was getting too much attention in your opinion and you decided to rain on their parade.

Some claim that there's some "sponsor kookaid/religion" going on here. What's funny is that, even if it were so, time after time those with good results way over shadow those who do not. Yet it's still regarded as a "religion". What you're really seeing is the rejection of endless whining of someone like yourself and the (mostly) silence of those who have had good results.

Most use Auto-rx and it works as described. Fine ..they're happy and they move on. End of story for them. They don't look at it as the "best thing since sliced bread" and feel any need to expound upon how it made their marriage better or reduced their cholesterol ..or otherwise improved their outlook on life. Fine and good ...no problem.

Frank, however, is into marketing a single product that's the single life blood of the entire enterprise.

Do you honestly expect him to be the owner and sit there and (sorta) say, "Oh ..here's Auto-Rx ..buy it if you like. Have a good day"
21.gif
Get real here. How do you promote your construction company? "Oh, yeah, I can do that stuff. Call me if you feel like it." (which, by your posting demeanor, I could actually believe).

Most of the veteran members understand this and take it FWIW. You, OTOH, have some "need" here that really doesn't fit into a rational frame of reference.

I take it on the chin daily for Amsoil products. I don't react to it. The product line is so vast that there's something for almost everyone in terms of "value". If I can't provide value, I'm not interested in selling to them. I have the advantage of time to develop a customer base and much broader market access. This would probably not be the case if I had only ONE product and were the sole proprietor.

Gary- I know what I post. If someone is going to retort my posts fine. But when you start posting claims that are really out there, miss-spelled to no end, where do you draw the line? I want an owner to give it to me straight, show me the data and be done. Do not be rude, not answer questions and be sure to be correct. Heck, why are you ever bothered? Why do a select few keep taking sides? Let the product speek. I do not need pictures of pans, or someone claims. I get that from my workforce daily. Like the last worker whom broke a $2,000 stabilizer bar on a DEERE BH; but, he was using it correctly. Really? Never seen that before.

I have 2 bottles left and yes, I used it in 5 cars. The so called PROVED valve can be anything. I have 1 person, co-worker using water for car and so far his mpg are huge. Is that PROVED value? I have no idea and a nice play on words. I like ARX and used it before on my personal cars. But when I need to drop a 200 lb tranny pan on a truck, I NEED to know before hand of all the issues, claims etc. I am getting to old for this.

That is my very point. Did the 3 units work in the tranny too? I have no idea since using Amsoil ATF shows a huge improvement too. Nothing, that is ZERO, improves my mpg except for (1) product. I again like ARX but me and some others feel some of the postings are getting, well, out there. Engine longevity is pushed more and more. Show me the data I say. The “only good Amosil dealers use ARX or good mechanics use” is rude in my eyes and not needed.

I understand that he likes his product since he buys and mixes as he sees fit. Heck, he is the owner of the product and that is normal. After being on here for sometime looking around, getting email from people and asking my workers, that always break items LOL, and what they feel I ask here.

To the contrary, many veteran members along with some sponsers are now gone too. So that can also side with the other issue.

So to close this issue, I do not have issues with any product; but, if someone posts something is the best show the information or data to support it. I get people stopping in a few times a week selling oils etc. And pictures etc do not work. I can clean a cat pan with throttle cleaner and say it is that clean too. I am very 100% sure I am not the first to bring this to like either. My only hope is this forum still keeps and OPEN ear to items and posts. Since if not, they are losing there footing…..

You still don't say "here's what I want". You're always objecting to what's offered "for what it's worth". Easy enough to figure out.

That is, you're never going to get SWRI level "data". It can't be had. Period. How are you going to find 4 (or how many) engines/trans/whatever for the evaluation and validation process. The cost is tremendous and prohibitive.

That is, you keep asking for that which you can never get anyway ..and always dispute whatever is shown that "highly suggests" that the claims are true ...and VOLUMES of people who have reported good results. You really make it sound like your implying that every one of them ...everyone ..is some con artist shill to promote snake oil. Really ..just what are the odds of that?? You're basically suggesting (or rather offing it as suggestive speculation) that they're all liars for the "Frank Miller scam fund".

Now I've come to know Frank a good bit since my personal experiments with the product ...and SURE there's a natural support of a fellow site sponsor. No denying that whatsoever ...nope. Granted I would surely react differently than Frank to stuff ..but I'm not the owner of the company and I have not walked a mile in his shoes. ..but if you think what you're posting is "normal" in how it's trying to reach some "goal" ..then you really need to take a look in the mirror.

What are your objections?
If there can be no "data" for you, why do you continue to spin your tires seeking it?
What is your goal?

My personal observation is like someone trying to get a deal on something. It's often done in real estate (and many other sales). You keep perseverating (endlessly harping/repeating) on stuff that makes the item worth less in an attempt to get a discount "Yeah man, but that blue interior really doesn't fit my personality" (or whatever). Typically it seeks a concession in price. You, however, get your concession (there is no data other than what you see) ..and still appear to seek something out of it as though you've got something to gain out of it.

It just doesn't add up
21.gif

You can have the last word, pal
55.gif

I should not HAVE to say,” here's what I want" since I am sure I am not the first. If someone is using the “for what it's worth” that is fine. But on the other hand do not make insulting comments in the other end.

I also do not get the test would “tremendous and prohibitive” cost. Then do not use this as imperial data. If it, product in question, is so good, $$$ is no object.

All I ask is you do not show pictures for supporting data since it is laughable. I understand, and read all the “reportings” too. 30% increase in mpg, is not gonna happen! It can almost be improved WITHOUT additives too. Just do some simple things and bam, done. Heck braking differently can improve over 15% .

I do not need to support anyone or any product since the product needs to speak for itself. What is interesting is no dealer or mfg was support it or any additives either. If so, SHOW me the information. I have yet to see Any dealer support ARX or anything. I had dealers on my equipment say use this product and that. Go to there shop and nothing there. Makes you wonder.

Cars etc can run a long time without anything needed; as you have said yourself many times. Again, I go back to certain people/ ARX mods posting that your get engine longevity with ARX. That is 100% [censored] and cannot be proven. If you cannot prove it, do not post on it. My goal IS, that “IS”, to ask questions on here about produsts, which I assume is okay on this forum. Unless there are other underlining objections.

Again Gary why you keep posting on it is endless. It is odd the some people (small note) keep supporting a certain product. Why I must ask why. Anyone that sells a product is so “into it” that anything other is not good. When someone posts,“ best product with the best guarantee”. Like Frank did, it is starting to sound a little poor here. They lose a lot BIGTIME. I am not the first here.

So to make you happy, I could ask 10 questions about ARX and 100 to 1, never get an answer. I like ARX along, with a handful of other products that do what they say. The difference is they do not talk down to the others etc. Example, Rainbird irrigation has certain head that put the water at and even flow. Hunter IND never had this. I own many acres and when the Hunter rep came out to sell me heads (this spring) I had some info before hand and asked about it. I asked about the other products and he did NOT talk down etc and just put a grim on his face. Said they are nice etc, When you own like 20 acres, I begin to wonder.

I do not care to have the last word but show me the info to install a certain product in a $500,000 worth of equipment. I am READY to buy gallons of it but if you cannot spell correctly, rude and need others to help, I wonder.

Quote:
I do not care to have the last word but show me the info to install a certain product in a $500,000 worth of equipment.

Or don't
21.gif
Don't use it and move on. You can't get the world the way you want it, dargo.

I want to be a millionaire and tell someone I want my cars all painted lime green by next week and I don't care how much it costs. Why can't that happen??

Quote:
I am READY to buy gallons of it but if you cannot spell correctly, rude and need others to help, I wonder.

This is your telltale troll factor that you throw out there every time. You complain endlessly ...yet you're allegedly just chomping at the bit waiting for the right combination of "what?" and "pretty please, dargo" ...and you're allegedly ready to go "all in" on your posting game of Texas Hold'em.

Really pal. I'm sorry ..but that's not normal. That's just 'censored".

Quote:
I also do not get the test would “tremendous and prohibitive” cost. Then do not use this as imperial data. If it, product in question, is so good, $$$ is no object.

How big do you think Auto-Rx is? (I'd like an answer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back