scored pp for great price at kmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bigdaddyeasy
It was $7 and change rewards. If u wanna say I paid $34 go ahead but I only paid 26.93. Even if that were true it would be a great deal. The rewards were of no cost but incentive to shop there.
perhaps you and Benito should exchange #s and hang out. You both seem to share the same mentality.

Let me guess, I said something unfavorable about your favorite brand of oil at some point and now your feelings are hurt?? Or your just deranged and have nothing better to do than troll my post?

Not trolling. Congratulations. If you're happy with the deal, that's all that matters.

I was just pointing out for others that they wouldn't necessarily get the price you did which works out to $2.45 a quart after points or $3 a quart without points.

Some target $1 a quart as their full syn deal price. See some autozone threads for example.

Originally Posted By: Benito
It was $7 and change rewards. If u wanna say I paid $34 go ahead but I only paid 26.93. Even if that were true it would be a great deal. The rewards were of no cost but incentive to shop there.
perhaps you and Benito should exchange #s and hang out. You both seem to share the same mentality.

Let me guess, I said something unfavorable about your favorite brand of oil at some point and now your feelings are hurt?? Or your just deranged and have nothing better to do than troll my post?

Not trolling. Congratulations. If you're happy with the deal, that's all that matters.

I was just pointing out for others that they wouldn't necessarily get the price you did which works out to $2.45 a quart after points or $3 a quart without points.

Some target $1 a quart as their full syn deal price. See some autozone threads for example.

I see, it wasn't my point to try and get folks to run out and try and get the same deal.just sharing.
I've read of some getting $1 qt deals but I just see a deal when I inadvertently bump into it. I don't have patience to look for them. So I'm happy with my purchase.

Benito... Quit causing trouble
smile.gif

Yep... Trifling
smile.gif

Nah, Captain.. You actually are a cool cat. Always good to hear from ya on here
thumbsup2.gif

I had trust in your bargain right from the beginning Bigdaddyeasy.

I think some people want pictures, not because they don't trust you too, but because it adds to their vicarious enjoyment of the situation.

Well done, we never get deals like that here.

Originally Posted By: SR5
I had trust in your bargain right from the beginning Bigdaddyeasy.

I think some people want pictures, not because they don't trust you too, but because it adds to their vicarious enjoyment of the situation.

Well done, we never get deals like that here.

Oh, I see and thanks.

Originally Posted By: wemay
Heck I would

Done.
thumbsup2.gif

Awsome, how many jugs did u get of t6?

I scored some Mobil1 15w50 a couple years ago at Kmart for $3.00 a quart. Perfect for my old hot rod!
I try to swing by Kmart every month or so, I've gotten some fantastic deals!

Originally Posted By: cronk
I scored some Mobil1 15w50 a couple years ago at Kmart for $3.00 a quart. Perfect for my old hot rod!
I try to swing by Kmart every month or so, I've gotten some fantastic deals!

Sweet. I've gotten qsgb a couple times there for real cheap and some old valvoline SM for like a buck a quart once. Also got a bunch of, apparently, 2009 classics and p1s for almost nothing.

Originally Posted By: SilverC6
Congrats....

That a great buy on some great oil.

Heck, I believed you with your first post.

Can't believe people here called you a liar and then incorrectly dissected your posted receipt.

Thanks.
Ya it makes you wonder about some people.
Lol I wasn't calling you a liar, I asked for a pic of the receipt to see the price. You didn't say the price in your post. You just said a 5 quart jug and 6 single quarts for $24. Could have been $23 for the 5 quart jug and $1 for 6 single quarts.

Heck I would

Done.
thumbsup2.gif

3, that was all they had left.

Heck I would

Done.
thumbsup2.gif

3, that was all they had left.

Still awsome

I also wasnt trolling I was pointing out someone else may not be able to go into the same store and get the same deal (if they had any left).

Just got 7qts of RP 0w20 at walmart today for 21+tax
smile.gif
no coupons no surprise points nothing..

Then I tried the 5qt jugs but they were still 22$ each. bleh.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rand
I also wasnt trolling I was pointing out someone else may not be able to go into the same store and get the same deal (if they had any left).

Just got 7qts of RP 0w20 at walmart today for 21+tax
smile.gif
no coupons no surprise points nothing..

Then I tried the 5qt jugs but they were still 22$ each. bleh.

Dang! RP oe is consistently like $35 per 5qt jug here.
Somone up north said they sell defy for like $20 a jug or something while down here its $15. Qsud is always $21 here. Guess prices really vary by geographical location.

yea the regular RP was 7.96/qt and 37.97/5qt

but 0w20 was clearance

3$/qt and 22$/5qt

but regular m1 is only 23.88$

I tried to get them to lower the 5qt jugs to 15$ but they were "out of mark down money" until aug 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back