RX350 rear wiper

I bought a high quality Michelin wiper to replace the rear unit on my 2011 RX. The arm fitting is C shaped. The new adapters look like they are for J shapes. When I take the adapter off, it doesn’t look like the C fitting will clip on.

Do I need to buy another brand or am I missing something?

The rear wiper for your RX seems to be 16" but you can't just use a regular 16" wiper. You have to use a special rear wiper for it. For most modern cars, you have to buy a special rear wiper, even when they're in a bigger size like the front wipers.

Try the Denso 160-5516

The rear wiper for your RX seems to be 16" but you can't just use a regular 16" wiper. You have to use a special rear wiper for it. For most modern cars, you have to buy a special rear wiper, even when they're in a bigger size like the front wipers.

Try the Denso 160-5516
So I may not be able to get at Walmart? Order from Rockauto or dealer?

So I may not be able to get at Walmart? Order from Rockauto or dealer?

Correct. Rock Auto has it, and of course you can get it from the dealer as well.

Some Walmarts might have a Rain-X or Trico rear wiper that will fit the rear wiper of your RX, but you'd be better off getting the Denso from Rock Auto, or OEM from the Toyota/Lexus dealer.

The Denso rear wiper is made in Japan.

If it’s still the factory blade, many of those Denso rear blades will take a rubber insert replacement if the rest of the blade frame holds tension and looks good. Something you can source from the dealer for pretty cheap if it’s an option.

Back