Russian Sub w/ Ukrainian porthole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure all the 'news' on the war in Ukraine is accurate or honest.
I saw an interview with retired US Colonel MacGregor who stated that the Ukrainians have lost 400,000 men and the Russians 50,000 men. He also stated that Russia has a huge reserve of men who are prepared for America's eventual entry into the war. I hope that doesn't happen but it could.

Context is important. That's a chance that MacGregor may be technically accurate if he's talking about Russian regulars but you have to remember that it's not Russian regulars who have been doing the heavy lifting. It's Russian prisoners and mercenary groups (i.e. Wagner, Chechens) who have been doing the heavy lifting. Their casualties don't count in the "official" figures.

I don't believe anything.

WE have been told in the USA how much Ukraine is Damaging Russian assets for years now. Yet they are losing the war. Or winning the war.

All bovine scat is what we are fed. What a waste.

And I hate both Putin (worse) and the clown Zelinsky. We are poor cows giving milk to a retarded dragon in the farmyard.

I believe he was likely responding to the insane comments attributed to MacGregor as a source, not the terrible loss. He (MacGregor) is either a complete Russian sleeper agent, or clinically insane. He has only a nodding relationship with facts and reason.
I trust MacGregor more than our mainstream media. I believe Ukraine can not win this war even with the 120+ billion in 'military assistance' we've given them. Ukraine and Russia were reported to be close to a cease fire agreement months ago but our government wouldn't allow it because they want 'regime change'....not to mention the military industrial complex making big $$$ on it.

Also, do you think America has the 'stomach for a fight'? What would be the public's response if the draft were re-instituted?

PS: I can almost guarantee that Zelensky won't stay and die with his troops....he'll most likely end up in America or Western Europe living large on all the 'military aid' that was 'redirected'. Also, why isn't Colonel Vindman over there using his military genius to stop the destruction of his country of birth?

Last edited:
It was predicted that after initial setbacks, Russia would gear up production and eventually overwhelm Ukraine by sheer volume of weapons and number of troops.

I suspect Putin thought Ukraine would fall quickly, as Poland did to Nazi Germany in 1939. Now it's dragged on for over a year and a half.

Instead, it's looking more like a repeat of 1941/42. However, the wild card here is that during WWII, the West supplied the USSR with weapons. This time the West is supplying Ukraine.

In other words, I have no idea how it will turn out. It may go indefinitely. Both Putin and Zelensky need a face-saving way out, in which both sides declare victory.

This could be the culturally Russian parts of Ukraine being ceded to Russia, and Russia paying huge reparations to Ukraine.

Instead, it's looking more like a repeat of 1941/42. However, the wild card here is that during WWII, the West supplied the USSR with weapons. This time the West is supplying Ukraine.

We sent quite a few folks to Ukraine in 2012-14 to help train their military as well. That was the first time, as far as I know, where the USA has openly trained with Ukraine; and at that point forward I figured Cold War 2.0 would start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back