Royal Purple 10-2835 Virgin C&P

You can learn more about these here fantisimo....

View attachment 214058
I'm a dope... I'm thinking of Amsoil filter mileage claims.

On the Purple website it states:

What is the recommended change interval?
Vehicles under warranty should follow the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended change intervals. For non-warranty applications, the useful life of Royal Purple premium oil filters is the life of the engine oil. Vehicles driven in severe conditions should follow the change intervals recommended in their owner’s manual; severe conditions are defined as racing or commercial applications, frequent towing or hauling, extremely dusty or dirty conditions, or excessive idling.
https://www.royalpurple.com/faqs/

Doesn't sound like they are making a mileage claim like the others do with these filters. Interesting!

I'm a dope... I'm thinking of Amsoil filter mileage claims.

On the Purple website it states:

What is the recommended change interval?
Vehicles under warranty should follow the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended change intervals. For non-warranty applications, the useful life of Royal Purple premium oil filters is the life of the engine oil. Vehicles driven in severe conditions should follow the change intervals recommended in their owner’s manual; severe conditions are defined as racing or commercial applications, frequent towing or hauling, extremely dusty or dirty conditions, or excessive idling.
https://www.royalpurple.com/faqs/

Doesn't sound like they are making a mileage claim like the others do with these filters. Interesting!
Chevron oil did the same. The life of your oil is the mfgrs recommend OCI when I called them a few years ago.

Chevron oil did the same. The life of your oil is the mfgrs recommend OCI when I called them a few years ago.
There saying the life of the filter is determined by oil condition which makes sense. Different vehicles, oils, conditions are varied & no single mileage is correct or end of filter life. These are premium filters that should last many miles. Good notes about Chevron too.

A quick louver view..small but open. I just pried up the media with a pen knife and pulled the screen by hand.
Just a little look see...

1000002689.jpg

i wish all of these champ filters would go to the Ecore. plenty of strength in the media thanks to the metal wire.

Back