Rotella T6 10-30

I was being cautious about " a placebo" and me noticing my 2022 H.O runs better on the T6 10w-30. I posted something on another forum about my truck driving better on the t6 10-30 and was eaten alive that no way I would notice a oil brand and or weight on a 1,000 ft lb monster diesel engine!
I tell you, this engine likes the T6 10-30 in a way I have never noticed ANY truck / car engine running better on a oil.
less top end noise, feels smoother, to the extent, I have had several people notice that ride with me or simply walk past and can't believe its a diesel!
To me its like when you changed that muffler on that old 92 Buick or purchased (4) new Michelins for that same old car..
You slightly hear less noise and it just "feels" better...
Hard to explain but you die hard 5w-40 guys owe it to yourself to try the t6 10-30. Do it and tell me what you hear and feel...
Unless you’re up in northern Canada or Alaska you really don’t need 5w40

Well the Rotella T6 10W-30 is available on the shelf at my local Walmart. $23.52 online and $26.32 in the store. If it’s bought online it can be picked up at the store for the $23.52. Still never heard anything back from Shell. It also has the Ford F1 spec listed on the back of the jug.

Well the Rotella T6 10W-30 is available on the shelf at my local Walmart. $23.52 online and $26.32 in the store. If it’s bought online it can be picked up at the store for the $23.52. Still never heard anything back from Shell. It also has the Ford F1 spec listed on the back of the jug.

Noticed this too. I’ll stick with T4 10w30 I can get at Rural King for $14~ gallon all day.

That is if I didn’t have over 20 gallons of T5 10w30 thanks to Wal Mart clearancing it 🙊🙊🙊

Back