Review - 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe

The Car Care Nut Reviews (his second channel) did a thorough review of the Grand Cherokee the other day. His specialty is fixing Toyotas but I think his review was fair. Heck he's even critical of Toyota and one of his personal cars is an S class since he's always wanted one.
SS,

Thanks for the Car Care Nut recommendation.

Here is the link.

I have a July '22 build Summit that looks nearly identical to the one pictured. It's a 3.6 Pentastar and at about 7,500 miles. I'm very happy with it. The only issue since new, is the wheel alignment needed a tweak. Fit and finish seem flawless. Got mine for about $62K. If it's as trouble-free as my '14 Overland has been, I'll be delighted.

The Car Care Nut Reviews (his second channel) did a thorough review of the Grand Cherokee the other day. His specialty is fixing Toyotas but I think his review was fair. Heck he's critical of Toyota and one of his personal cars is an S class since he's always wanted one.
Just bought a Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve 4xe about a month ago, love most of it, however, has been in the shop 3 times already for the stupid TomTom navigation which is causing all kinds of problems with the video display, lots of issues and so far dealer has no resolution. Why they would put TomTom junk in an expensive vehicle is beyond my understanding.

Just bought a Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve 4xe about a month ago, love most of it, however, has been in the shop 3 times already for the stupid TomTom navigation which is causing all kinds of problems with the video display, lots of issues and so far dealer has no resolution. Why they would put TomTom junk in an expensive vehicle is beyond my understanding.
Mine has been fine. I like it way better than the HERE nav/maps used previously. Are you sure it’s not a problem with the head unit?

Back