Recent gas price increase. On Tuesday it went up 32¢. Has yours

This doesn't surprise me at all. Holiday travel, everyone's on the road and the greedy just want to take advantage of that and make even more money.

No idea, I don’t pay attention. Not like I won’t drive just because I think gas is too expensive.

No increase here.

Oh it's happening in V.B., Astro. BJs, COSTCO, and Sam's Club has regular at ~$2.75/gal., but most of the other stations not affiliated with a warehouse club have jumped up to $2.99/gal. in the past 24 hours. Not sure about the change in premium gas since my fleet runs on 87 octane.

The supply chain is being interrupted by attacks on tankers in the Red Sea. Rerouting ships around Africa rather than going through the Suez Canal adds a few weeks of travel time.
As stated by vavavroom, this is the driver of the spike in gas prices this week:

BP Suspends Oil Shipments Thru Red Sea

I filled up all our vehicles and gas cans on Monday afternoon after seeing this report. Prices jumped up 30 cents/gal. on Tuesday.

Oh it's happening in V.B., Astro. BJs, COSTCO, and Sam's Club has regular at ~$2.75/gal., but most of the other stations not affiliated with a warehouse club have jumped up to $2.99/gal. in the past 24 hours. Not sure about the change in premium gas since my fleet runs on 87 octane.
I tend to fill up at a local station (right by Hot Tuna).

Filled the truck with 28 gallons (it holds 38) last weekend. $2.99

Drove by before making the post - $2.99

So, not seeing the big Tuesday jump that others were, but clearly, I don’t shop around much.

A local news station said to expect gas prices to continue to fall for the rest of this year. Now I have a 36 gallon tank to fill up soon and prices are up. I guess that's what I get for listening to the news.
36 gallons? 🤣

I have a 1000 gallon tank I get filled every few weeks.
At work the 2000 gallon tank gets filled twice a week.

Drove to work yesterday morning and the UDF I pass by went from 2.49 in the morning to 2.99 in the afternoon.
A Marathon I pass by on my commute was still at 2.59 when I was driving home today, so I filled it, 9.5 gallons.
That'll accommodate the 400 or so miles we'll drive over the long Christmas weekend and also get me through the first few days of the new work week.

Back