Reccomend me a good car friendly electric shaver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Lubener
That's all we need is another distracted driver on the road. Why not just wake up earlier and keep the shaver at home.Too many air heads on the road...

I get plenty of "advice" on my driving from my wife, don't think I need it from you misguided safety-sallies. lol
banana2.gif
12.gif
13.gif

Shaving while driving is as bad or worse than texting while driving!
It's thoughtless, careless, irresponsible and downright dangerous - can you imagine how you would feel if our wife or kid got run over and died because the guy in the SUV was too busy shaving too notice them?

Hands on the wheel, eyes on the road.

Originally Posted By: SOHCman
That's all we need is another distracted driver on the road. Why not just wake up earlier and keep the shaver at home.Too many air heads on the road...

I get plenty of "advice" on my driving from my wife, don't think I need it from you misguided safety-sallies. lol
banana2.gif
12.gif
13.gif

Atleast a drunk driver is TRYING to drive. Next you will want a spill proof cereal bowl so you can drive and eat your breakfast at the same time.

Last edited:
Darth Vader voice:

"I find you're lack of common sense... disturbing."
33.gif

Atleast a drunk driver is TRYING to drive.

Ahh yes, those drunk drivers are the pillars of the community we should all strive to be like.

Originally Posted By: Subdued
why is waking up 5 minutes earlier out of the question?

Because that makes the most sense. Common sense, a rare quality these days..

Luckily for me, the irrational thoughts and wishes some of you are displaying have no weight on what I do, and the laws in my state disagree with you as well. It’s like talking to a bunch of skinny-jean irrational angsty millennials who can't grasp the real world existing outside their safe space.

You are probably the kind of people who get really irrationally uncomfortable when you see a firearm laying around because you think the inanimate object is going to somehow jump up on its own and get you. Keep fretting emo-boy, maybe someday you will actually contribute to society.

Now for those adults who have actually contributed “on topic” to the discussion, I thank you and will gladly accept any more advice you have regarding the topic at hand.

coffee2.gif

The "foil" type of electric shaver I tried a decade and a half ago seemed to catch everything in the foil.

I know someone would call it distracted driving, but it would be nothing compared to the drivers texting, double fisting mcburgers, reading books, and typing on laptops I see all the time.

you can shave by touch so there would be no taking eyes off the road. It would be a one hand operation no more distracting than shifting my manual transmission.
smile.gif

You are a BITOGer. Act like it! Or your man card will be confiscated!

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
Cmon mods.

If this isnt lock worthy?..

Let me try.

Guns Muslims Obama

Why can't we stay on topic? What's the issue?

By all means, carry on with the topic!

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
The "foil" type of electric shaver I tried a decade and a half ago seemed to catch everything in the foil.

I know someone would call it distracted driving, but it would be nothing compared to the drivers texting, double fisting mcburgers, reading books, and typing on laptops I see all the time.

you can shave by touch so there would be no taking eyes off the road. It would be a one hand operation no more distracting than shifting my manual transmission.
smile.gif

You are a BITOGer. Act like it! Or your man card will be confiscated!

Your reply doesn't really make sense as a reply to my post. Did you have something to say about electric shavers?

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaro

Let me try.

Guns Muslims Obama

32.gif
33.gif

Please keep it on topic folks.........

Looking in the mirror instead of looking at the road - shaving is as bad as women doing their makeup in the mirror, in traffic, during rush hour.

Originally Posted By: madRiver
If my life got so hectic that I could not spare a few moments to shave in peace of bathroom I'd reconsider what is wrong with my sad life.

+1 Amen!

I honestly thought the OP was joking when he started defending this as a safe idea. Unreal.

Originally Posted By: Olas
Looking in the mirror instead of looking at the road - shaving is as bad as women doing their makeup in the mirror, in traffic, during rush hour.

Who is looking at the mirror? Read, think,...then comment please. Your off topic comments are not welcome on my thread.

Originally Posted By: badger05
Originally Posted By: madRiver
If my life got so hectic that I could not spare a few moments to shave in peace of bathroom I'd reconsider what is wrong with my sad life.

+1 Amen!

I honestly thought the OP was joking when he started defending this as a safe idea. Unreal.

Go to your safe space emo boy. Suck that thumb and it will alllllllllllll be better. Your off topic comments are not welcome on my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back