Ram Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: hddm3
ya check the front of the bed between the cab. also take a rail light out and see if theres paint. cheap [censored] charge you 60000 for a truck and don't paint everything. chysler sucks

What a constructive post.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Originally Posted By: hddm3
ya check the front of the bed between the cab. also take a rail light out and see if theres paint. cheap [censored] charge you 60000 for a truck and don't paint everything. chysler sucks

What a constructive post.

Not to mention the precise grammar, spelling, and punctuation; obviously a well-informed expert on all things automotive.
Fail to take heed at your peril...

Well, I did buy a new vehicle. After shopping around for new and very late model Rams, I became aware that I could not afford one. I also decided that I don't "need" a truck, as everything I do with a truck is because I have one, not because I do things that require one......if that makes sense at all. I did drive a '15 Ram Tradesman 1500, regular cab, 2WD, long bed, with the Hemi and 8 speed transmission, and was quite happy with it. So, I ended up buying a Chevrolet Cruze.

Just a bit different, Ram to Cruize instead! Good luck with the new car.

Which one? 1.8 auto, or 1.4, etc? might be worthwhile to start a new thread though, but I guess its your thread to derail.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Red91
Well, I did buy a new vehicle. After shopping around for new and very late model Rams, I became aware that I could not afford one. I also decided that I don't "need" a truck, as everything I do with a truck is because I have one, not because I do things that require one......if that makes sense at all. I did drive a '15 Ram Tradesman 1500, regular cab, 2WD, long bed, with the Hemi and 8 speed transmission, and was quite happy with it. So, I ended up buying a Chevrolet Cruze.

No way a guy goes shopping for a truck and comes home with a Cruze. You're just trying avoid a dogpile from those who think your truck purchase has to be justified to them.

PM me about how you like the Ram.....you big sissy!
grin.gif

I have a 2015 Ram Big Horn 4x4. The best truck I've ever owned. The 395 horsepower Hemi with the 8 speed auto is more power than most will ever need. Interior quality and ride are as comfortable as any car including the panther fords. Gets me 23 mpg on the highway.

Originally Posted By: MuzzleFlash40
I have a 2015 Ram Big Horn 4x4. The best truck I've ever owned. The 395 horsepower Hemi with the 8 speed auto is more power than most will ever need. Interior quality and ride are as comfortable as any car including the panther fords. Gets me 23 mpg on the highway.

As another happy Ram owner I can tell you that the ride is an amazing thing. We have severe construction around the TIA and the road is horrible. At 60-70 mph I have yet to ride in anything that rides as nicely as our new Ram. Truly amazing for comfort...

It's a Cruze LS with the 1.8 and 6 speed auto. After driving the Rams, I would have loved it if I'd bought one. Honestly an overall good buy for anyone looking at a new truck. I wasn't approved for what it would have taken to buy the Ram(first time buyer). I'm happy with the Cruze. Major improvement over the Cobalt it replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back