Problems with Blackstone

Al

When I attempted to re-register as a new member bc I had not used the service for a year and a half. I followed their directions to the tee.

Weeks later after contacting them half dozen times, I still have not been able to access their site. I was waiting for a sample that they told m e they would email. It never came. They supposedly had their tech services solve it (which apparently they could not.) The lady said she would talk to her boss and try to get it resolved.

Frustrating.

Just be patient. They could be dealing with a backlog. Blackstone still hasn't processed my sample in over two weeks, but I did get replacement kits /w a customer number, so I was able to register.

Sometimes we just need to let others know about the situation & vent our frustrations. I don't blame you & this sounds like something that should be resolved. However, Try using incognito tab or similar clear cache etc & make sure it's not something with your internet or browser. Stay patient but keep on them if you know for a fact it's on their end. A few weeks is plenty of time for them to get you your sample especially IMO for the premium they charge for UOA. Hope you have a good rest of the afternoon.

Unrelated to the OP's issue, but my story with Blackstone was I submitted 2 virgin samples, along with my 2000 mile sample.

They mixed the samples with my paperwork, then when they tried to correct it, it was messed up again.

Now the add pack of one of the virgin samples magically made it to my 2000 mile sample after they "fixed the error", so again I have no reliable data.

So since I had no idea what was accurate, I asked for them for another analysis on their dime, but I would send them the samples again and they denied my request.

So I halted any further interaction with them and went with Polaris Labs.

Back