PP vs M1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd prefer Mobil 1, nothing against penzoil at all. I've just had more UOA's and experience with Mobil.

Hey guys,

I'm going to stick with M1 for the next 2 oil changes at least (Got a good deal on 2 4.4L's)

I don't notice any valve noises with M1 (probably because honda tuned this car with M1 as factory fill)

Terry likes PP, then add BOGO offers and you have a great oil at a geat price.
cool.gif

The reason I said Mobil 1,is because I've used it in ALL my vehicles until there was speculation about whether it was a "true" synthetic oil. Always had good luck with it,never used the Penzoil stuff
laugh.gif

And Sarge,no evil twin,just converting everything over to Amsoil,as I've been impressed by the wear reports here on these forums,and also at the race track
wink.gif

[Forest, you are my friend. Run Forest, run.]

That's good...lol ;-)

[Forest, you missed the point. In this vechile, HTO-06 does mean something and if you somehow know more than the engineers at Honda that tested and created the spec, run whatever you want. I love internet know it alls.]

I don't think I heard me say I knew it all....HTO-06 that's M1 and PP. With the spec I would guess you could run either one of those oils in a Honda and I bet it wouldn't make a difference.
It's a Honda right Buster?

OP (or folks reading who are not a BITOG member because they have a life other then oil) make a choice I have PP, M1 and AMSOIL in my shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back