PP Euro LX 0w-30 - Discontinued?

Uh oh, Pennzoil is no longer listing this on their site. It’s all I’ve used in the Giulia as it’s the only “readily” available oil in the US meeting Fiat spec 9.55535-GS1. Not counting the Mopar oil at dealerships.

The alternative would be a 5w-30 meeting MS-13340 (ideally in 0w-30), but in reviewing their lineup, I’m not seeing that anymore either.

Edit: Mods, don’t let me look illiterate. Can we fix the title? 😂

Not sure where you are finding the PP 0W30, I have never seen it on a shelf.

Have you considered the Motul product?

HTHS is below 3.5. It is GS1/DS1.

Still in stock at AdvancedAuto/carquest around here. Did grab some at an end of year clearance find a while back. Definitely off the website. Bummer.

It was also 504/507, C30, 229.31, 229.51....

If you have any Canadian friends this oil is readily available up here under two or three different brands for about $30-$32 (~$24-25 USD) per 5L jug. Might be worth the shipping cost if you buy four or five of them.

Advance Auto carries it behind the counter.
I’ve not considered Motuls options. Ravenol has a 0w-30 they claim meets the Fiat spec.

If you have any Canadian friends this oil is readily available up here under two or three different brands for about $30-$32 (~$24-25 USD) per 5L jug. Might be worth the shipping cost if you buy four or five of them.
Yeah, I’m jealous of you folks. I checked the Canadian site and it’s not listed there either, I’m anticipating that CA may no longer see this oil either.

Yeah, I’m jealous of you folks. I checked the Canadian site and it’s not listed there either, I’m anticipating that CA may no longer see this oil either.

Interesting. I see it is still on Quaker State's website, for now at least.

Interesting. I see it is still on Quaker State's website, for now at least.

That’s interesting. The US site has been updated to now include QS Euro. I wonder if SOPUS is pulling a switch-a-roo.

I’ve emailed them to find out.

Uh oh, Pennzoil is no longer listing this on their site. It’s all I’ve used in the Giulia as it’s the only “readily” available oil in the US meeting Fiat spec 9.55535-GS1. Not counting the Mopar oil at dealerships.

The alternative would be a 5w-30 meeting MS-13340 (ideally in 0w-30), but in reviewing their lineup, I’m not seeing that anymore either.

Edit: Mods, don’t let me look illiterate. Can we fix the title? 😂
I’m pretty sure the standard pennzoil platinum 5w30 meets that MS 13340 spec I have been using that in the 2 liter turbos I’ll have to look at a bottle tomorrow at the shop

I’m pretty sure the standard pennzoil platinum 5w30 meets that MS 13340 spec I have been using that in the 2 liter turbos I’ll have to look at a bottle tomorrow at the shop
I thought so too, but On the newest PDS, MS-13340 isn’t listed, nor is it listed under the Specs section on the site. PDS found here.

This one does https://www.shell-livedocs.com/data/published/en-US/8297f52c-98f7-4b86-9b90-c0317edd44e3.pdf

And here is a pic of a current bottle back with the spec on it
98ABEDB3-CE40-4C9C-8E53-0124BA2C6798.jpeg

Back