Post your favorite Three Stooge episode here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your favorite Three Stooge episode here. Please none of the new stooge movie. (IMO the new movie is awful!)

I love watching The Three Stooges!
43.gif
I can't wait to see all the great episodes you guys come up with!

I had to think for a while if I could even pick a favorite (there are tons of great ones out there) but I decided if I had to pick a favorite episode it would have to be this one:
The Three Stooges - Three Pests In A Mess (1945)

my fav one ( not sure of the name of it was ) was the one where Curly was the plumber and was fixing a leak in the bath tub , funny to see the end result . also like the one where Curly was trying to repair the hole in the bottom of the boat lol

Originally Posted By: matrass
my fav one ( not sure of the name of it was ) was the one where Curly was the plumber and was fixing a leak in the bath tub , funny to see the end result . also like the one where Curly was trying to repair the hole in the bottom of the boat lol
Plumber one is first video in previous post.

I am trying to find the one where the are trying to sell a fountain pen that writes under whipped cream to the DePeisters, and they have it mounted in a mixer to demo but it flys out under power and sticks into Larry's forehead.

I do love this exit scene (125 seconds in):

I like the one where they get hired on as "three of the best riveters who ever riveted" building a skyscraper.

"Where do we start?"
"The 97th floor"
"Eye-ya-ya-ya-yike!"

Then they go around puncturing everyone's lunchboxes on a spike then charge the men a nickel to patch them. Yeah, that'll go over well!

Another episode they patch a tire with a salami and a dog comes and eats the patch so the tire goes flat.

Originally Posted By: TallPaul
Originally Posted By: matrass
Plumber one is first video in previous post.

I am trying to find the one where the are trying to sell a fountain pen that writes under whipped cream to the DePeisters, and they have it mounted in a mixer to demo but it flys out under power and sticks into Larry's forehead.

I do love this exit scene (86 seconds in):

Will have to watch the video as I am at work and it is blocked . will have to check them out when I get home .

Three little beers,Cash and Carry,
and Punch Drunks.
Oh,and the one where they snuck into an art studio to evade a cop.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
I like the one where they get hired on as "three of the best riveters who ever riveted" building a skyscraper.

"Where do we start?"
"The 97th floor"
"Eye-ya-ya-ya-yike!"

Then they go around puncturing everyone's lunchboxes on a spike then charge the men a nickel to patch them. Yeah, that'll go over well!

Another episode they patch a tire with a salami and a dog comes and eats the patch so the tire goes flat.
lol.gif
Yes, that is one of my favorites too! I like when Curly almost slides of the scaffolding because of the grease! And when Curly is eating the "tough Weenie".
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: morris
the three little pirates. you must see it. it IS the best the. it is thought to be curlys BEST performance
I'll have to check that one out! Thanks!

Edit: yes that's a good one! I had already seen that one just didn't remember the title.

Last edited:
The Maha-Aha part from The Three Little Pirates. IMHO, the best Stooges moment, ever.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Whichever one has Curly.
Yes, Curly is the best! I do like Shemp a lot too. Funny, I was going to post that same video, except I prefer The Three Stooges in black & white. I love the look on Moe's face when he's tearing the paper at the end!
smile.gif

They are great with Shemp, but there is nothing like Curly. He is the greatest! Forget any others, Curly Joe, Joe Besser, the recent Stooges Movie.

I don't know the name of the episode- in fact, not sure what my favorite episode is. BUT: my all-time favorite bit is when Curly dresses as the Spanish opera singer & pantomines singing The Voice Of Spring ! Completely unbeatable!
crackmeup2.gif

*You know, if we hadn't had Curly we woulda thought Shemp was pretty doggoned good.

*If you get the AMC channel, check your local schedule- they often air 3 Stooges in the early morning hours. Some are full length(15.x to almost 20 minutes, Yay!), and some are butchered to total length of 5 minutes(Boo!). Set your TIVO/VCR/DVD/HDD recorder & watch some *Good* TV!
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back