Pennzoil Plat at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know recent price trends for PP at Wallmart? I heard it's currently $23 for a 5qt jug but that seems pretty low. What's your report...

In NJ, as of last weekend was 23.50 for PP, 26.50 for PU. Some people have been saying that PU is on its way out at their WM, at mine the shelf is still fully stocked.

Originally Posted By: FirstNissan
In NJ, as of last weekend was 23.50 for PP, 26.50 for PU. Some people have been saying that PU is on its way out at their WM, at mine the shelf is still fully stocked.

I went into my local NJ WalMart today and PP was $26++ & PU was $28++. Mobil 1 in the 5W-30 & 10W-30 were $18.50 on an endcap display. The other Mobil 1 oils were $24++.

For the synblends Motorcraft was still the least cost @ 14.87. I have to bring a pad & pencil next time, I can't remember all the prices
wink.gif
. And I'm sure they'll be higher. They called the $14.87 Motorcraft a rollback, I bought it for $14.50 2 months ago
21.gif

Whimsey

Last edited:
PP is $18.75 and PU is $22 at my Walmart.

QSUD is $19.53 but some stores have $2.00 or $3.00 Off tags making it $17.53 or $16.53.

Supertech Synthetic is up to $18.50.

Motorcraft Syn-Blend is $14.87.

Last edited:
Wow -- that's all over the board. It would be nice if Wal-Marts were consistent. So, expect to pay anywhere from $18-26!

Price trends are hard to say; it all depends on where the delivery is coming from, and obviously the "supply and demand"....my local WM hasn't had a Mobil 1 rollback in a while....currently they got a Castrol HM special though...

It all depends on who pays WM the $$$ to be "featured" on their end caps, really
wink.gif
Whoever pays the most, get's the best product placement, and they typically change from month to month. I don't think I've ever seen 2 different brand oils on special at the same time....heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back